Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2020, 04:59 PM

Re: Boris still on course!

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Been tested have you?

Please let us know when and the results.

Please explain why your knowledge is greater than mine or more importantly the Government Scientists.

Are you an Expert Epidemiologist or have you ever worked in high risk situations such as Mass Graves, Chemical Weapons or Ebola.

Please verify your attendance at Porton Down or your work history for Public Health England.

Are you a qualified Public Health Officer or even an EHO.
I do not want your personal details, simply the name of the site you log onto for the information.

This is not a Public Secret.

It is open source.

Put up or shut up.

How do you explain the shortages in australia and usa then
Swimmy?? Both thos are food exporters!!

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔🤔
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2020, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Been tested have you?

Please let us know when and the results.

Please explain why your knowledge is greater than mine or more importantly the Government Scientists.

Are you an Expert Epidemiologist or have you ever worked in high risk situations such as Mass Graves, Chemical Weapons or Ebola.

Please verify your attendance at Porton Down or your work history for Public Health England.

Are you a qualified Public Health Officer or even an EHO.
I do not want your personal details, simply the name of the site you log onto for the information.

This is not a Public Secret.

It is open source.

Put up or shut up.

Probability says I have it and so did the nurse when I saw her yesterday.

My girlfriend works in the pharmacy and the doctors there have also said she more than likely has it.

That's the problem with pandemics, there's a lot if it about

You need to find a dark corner, calm down and have a grown up conversation with yourself.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Probability says I have it and so did the nurse when I saw her yesterday.

My girlfriend works in the pharmacy and the doctors there have also said she more than likely has it.

That's the problem with pandemics, there's a lot if it about

You need to find a dark corner, calm down and have a grown up conversation with yourself.
You both could have weathered a touch of flu. Based on the symptoms you can't distinguish it. So you could still be in for a little corona. But not to fear, you have stated before you are in good shape, so it will not keep you from the OFF.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top