Join for free
Page 12 of 25 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2020, 08:30 AM

Re: Marge's art work

Brilliant work again, Marge! Very impressive.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2020, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Glanny ->
Brilliant work again, Marge! Very impressive.
Thanks. Marge really appreciates these encouraging compliments.

She has now been asked to paint a DOG for a friend's friend's birthday! She has no interest in painting dogs and is trying to think of a believable excuse not to!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2020, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Thanks. Marge really appreciates these encouraging compliments.

She has now been asked to paint a DOG for a friend's friend's birthday! She has no interest in painting dogs and is trying to think of a believable excuse not to!
Marge could say she is having a rest from painting as she is “dog tired” with all the work she has been doing lately.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-03-2020, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Marge could say she is having a rest from painting as she is “dog tired” with all the work she has been doing lately.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2020, 08:48 AM

JBR, I hadn’t seen Marg’s latest paintings but l must say they are stunning, especially the painting of the bloke with the beard!

I really imagined you as being plumpish, with no hair only wispy bits at the sides and a gingery moustache and beard! Now, l see you’re completely the opposite!

It’s funny what your mind conjures up when members don’t have avatars of themselves!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2020, 09:17 AM

JB I think Marge is so clever , how long does it take her to complete one of her pictures.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

04-04-2020, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
JBR, I hadn’t seen Marg’s latest paintings but l must say they are stunning, especially the painting of the bloke with the beard!

I really imagined you as being plumpish, with no hair only wispy bits at the sides and a gingery moustache and beard! Now, l see you’re completely the opposite!

It’s funny what your mind conjures up when members don’t have avatars of themselves!
Yes, 'the bloke with the beard' is my favourite for some reason, though I can't think why.

I may have my faults, but I have never been a ginger!

But I do have an avatar of myself!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

04-04-2020, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
JB I think Marge is so clever , how long does it take her to complete one of her pictures.
Days and days. She will sit down and do a bit when the urge takes her, then leave things for a few days when other things crop up.

She has just started another portrait for her ex-boss. He retires in August and has just been made a professor emeritus. She is planning to give him the completed portrait as a retirement present.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

04-04-2020, 10:43 AM

Incidentally, I still have five (flowery) landscapes on file, but thought I wouldn't post them just yet.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2020, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Incidentally, I still have five (flowery) landscapes on file, but thought I wouldn't post them just yet.
Drip feed them to us, JBR, we need something beautiful to cheer us on through lockdown - and Marge's art work is certainly beautiful!

Page 12 of 25 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top