Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 12:22 PM

Re: Bathroom Friend. (Spider pic)

A few years back I went into my conservatory and while sitting noticed lots of tiny black dots on the floor , looking up I saw lots of black dots dropping onto the floor realising OMG they are baby spiders . There were masses. I nearly died . I grabbed the dust pan and brush and swept and swept and threw them outside . Then cleaned the corner where the eggs were . To this day I think I was lucky to notice as otherwise my house would have been overrun with the monsters
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
A few years back I went into my conservatory and while sitting noticed lots of tiny black dots on the floor , looking up I saw lots of black dots dropping onto the floor realising OMG they are baby spiders . There were masses. I nearly died . I grabbed the dust pan and brush and swept and swept and threw them outside . Then cleaned the corner where the eggs were . To this day I think I was lucky to notice as otherwise my house would have been overrun with the monsters
I have spiders landing on me in my sun lounge too. Tiny little things. I think they are just tiny spiders not baby ones, as they never get any bigger.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 02:19 PM

Oooh Tiffany I'm sure they grow into monsters and I just had to brush them up and throw them outside . Spiders are my fear
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 04:30 PM

Oooh Tiffany I'm sure they grow into monsters and I just had to brush them up and throw them outside . Spiders are my fear
They won't hurt you Susan. At least you put them out & don't kill them.
susan m
DORSET UK

22-03-2020, 06:50 PM

Do you know the daftest thing is

I've actually held a tarantula . It sat on my hand and was quite amazing . The keeper said , if you stay still she wont bite .

Yet I can spot a spider in any corner. I have a catcher on the landing and one down stairs too
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

22-03-2020, 07:15 PM

Do you know the daftest thing is

I've actually held a tarantula . It sat on my hand and was quite amazing . The keeper said , if you stay still she wont bite

Yet I can spot a spider in any corner. I have a catcher on the landing and one down stairs too
Well, I couldn't do that, we were at the Butterfly centre near here & there was a man showing how to handle a tarantula, I couldn't do it, yet I handle the small spiders no problem, I also have a problem with the large house spiders, yell for my Son to remove those, usually from my bedroom walls. Irrational I know. He catches them in his hand & I shudder.
susan m
DORSET UK

22-03-2020, 08:15 PM

I wish I was brave enough to pick up the spiders by hand whatever size .
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

22-03-2020, 10:00 PM

I wish I was brave enough to pick up the spiders by hand whatever size .
But you held a tarantula, that is brave.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 10:42 PM

Tarantulas are lovely - they are furry and tickle when they walk up your arm!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

22-03-2020, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Tarantulas are lovely - they are furry and tickle when they walk up your arm!
I really couldn't do that, ST.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top