Join for free
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2020, 01:32 PM

Magic Money Tree???

Who is shaking the magic money tree?
Money is fluttering down from the sky all over the realm??
Trouble is its only spring

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔🤔
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2020, 01:46 PM

Re: Magic Money Tree???

This is what worries me, I'm sitting at home not working, now although I work for a large company, this is through an agency, so technically I'm self employed. if we go into a major lockdown and my wife can't work we'll have no money to live on, let alone pay the rent on our council house, what happens then? A few years ago they made a cock up and it wasn't registering we were paying our rent, after only two weeks they sent us a letter threatening us with eviction! We are in some very uncertain and very worrying times, and it's only going to get worse.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2020, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Who is shaking the magic money tree?
Money is fluttering down from the sky all over the realm??
Trouble is its only spring

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔🤔
Thers going to be a consequence down the line,Austerity! you ain't seen nothing yet.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2020, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Thers going to be a consequence down the line,Austerity! you ain't seen nothing yet.
The alternative is far worse, as far as the economies are concerned, it's the end of the world

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top