Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2020, 12:39 PM

Re: UK coronavirus mass home testing to be made available 'within days'

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
The article seems to contradict what was said in the briefing yesterday.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...le-within-days

This article and its headline were amended several hours after publication after the government’s chief medical officer, Chris Whitty, contradicted earlier evidence to a select committee from Prof Sharon Peacock, the director of the national infection service at Public Health England, about when the tests would be introduced.
Scroll down (about half a dozen screens) .....
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2020, 09:22 PM

I thought it was Vallance who was talking about a longer timescale before the kits are fully rolled out. I guess there is a lot changing from day to day at the moment depending on circumstances. It could change further particularly if those rolling out are getting ill themselves.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2020, 10:11 PM

Home testing for the masses is one of the most important issues I reckon. It would put a lot of people's minds at rest for a start but those who have it can get treatment asap.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top