Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 12:49 PM

Re: Them two again!!

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I think they've moved to LA or somewhere Tabs.
Ah - so she can play at being an actress again?
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
What is it with Trumpington that he has to stick his nose into everything? Last I heard was that MEagain and Harry the wimp were off to Canada - so what is that to with Trumpington?
You are a bit behind the times aST, they are now in california ,
and have stated they intend to set up home there?
Hence the Trump tweet!
Seems our meg has changed her mind again as Vancouver turned
out to be too quiet for her,( nobody could see her there?)
So Harry and Archie are now seeking citizenship in the US??
What an unco-ordinated mess they made of things?
Doesnt say much for their hopes of independence does it??

Donoeyman! 🤑🤑🤑
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 03:31 PM

They'll be back to good old blighty soon cap in hand and begging for a freebie castle somewhere.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 07:04 PM

No they have moved to LA and are looking at 20 million dollar mansions.
Prince Charles has offered to contribute £2 million a year to their security costs .
Why doesn’t he pay the lot if he’s that worried ?

The British taxpayer should pay nothing , nada zilch !

Let them pay for themselves the freeloaders .

And

They still owe us £2.4 million for Frogmore cottage .

FFS people are jobless and dying and these worthless pair still seem to think they are entitled to be supported .
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 07:10 PM

She's got the Disney voice over job thanks to Harrys cringeworthy touting of 'my wife is very good at voiceovers'

I'm very good at voiceovers, (hard job innit) wonder if they would give me a job, yeah, course they would
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
No they have moved to LA and are looking at 20 million dollar mansions.
Prince Charles has offered to contribute £2 million a year to their security costs .

The British taxpayer should pay nothing , nada zilch !

And

They still owe us £2.4 million for Frogmore cottage .

FFS people are jobless and dying and these worthless pair still seem to think they are entitled to be supported .

Plus they should pay back all the money for their wedding and carriage parading through the streets, security for that and anything else that we had to fork out for.

Plus they should have the decency to thank Canada and the Canadians for all the security they provided while they swanned around.

Gawd they make me sick those two.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by muddy ->
no they have moved to la and are looking at 20 million dollar mansions.
Prince charles has offered to contribute £2 million a year to their security costs .

The british taxpayer should pay nothing , nada zilch !

And

they still owe us £2.4 million for frogmore cottage .

Ffs people are jobless and dying and these worthless pair still seem to think they are entitled to be supported .

sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 10:16 AM

This could go in the things that annoy you thread too, because it annoys the hell out of me, there was even something on the new yesterday saying the Royal family may need him back and would have to go 'on bended knee' and beg them to come home! Why? they made their bed let them lie in it, Megain has galled the shots all along on this one, even the fancy logo they had designed for their 'business' was really a large 'M'.
Personally I'd like a DNA test done, that would sort out the problem once and for all, ffs you only have to look at him to see he's a product of that little fling between Diana and Major Hewitt. Lets have the test done and if Charlie boy isn't the father then Harry isn't a Royal and it's problem over, end of!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by sparky ->
This could go in the things that annoy you thread too, because it annoys the hell out of me, there was even something on the new yesterday saying the Royal family may need him back and would have to go 'on bended knee' and beg them to come home! Why? they made their bed let them lie in it, Megain has galled the shots all along on this one, even the fancy logo they had designed for their 'business' was really a large 'M'.
Personally I'd like a DNA test done, that would sort out the problem once and for all, ffs you only have to look at him to see he's a product of that little fling between Diana and Major Hewitt. Lets have the test done and if Charlie boy isn't the father then Harry isn't a Royal and it's problem over, end of!
Problem over, and probably marriage over too Sparky?
Yes lets have the test done!( DNA!)
Maybe have a referendum on it?

Donkeyman! ☹️☹️☹️
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by sparky ->
I don't think so. He looked like Diana's brother, Earl Spencer, when he was younger, still does.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top