Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 12:02 PM

Re: Them two again!!

Originally Posted by sparky ->
Personally I'd like a DNA test done, that would sort out the problem once and for all, ffs you only have to look at him to see he's a product of that little fling between Diana and Major Hewitt. Lets have the test done and if Charlie boy isn't the father then Harry isn't a Royal and it's problem over, end of!
Except that there is the slight problem that Diana didn't meet Hewitt until after Harry was born.

Unless, of course, there was divine intervention - they are royal after all and rule by divine right.
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 02:09 PM

Illegitimate descendants of royalty past and present, wow.. that be one can of worms to open.

I believe Charles 11 and another one had around 17, that are known of, how many unknown ?. And what about all the other then kings or to be kings.

I am not certain but I think the true, or who should be king by blood line, despite that line being illegitimate, resides down under in Australia.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Except that there is the slight problem that Diana didn't meet Hewitt until after Harry was born.

Unless, of course, there was divine intervention - they are royal after all and rule by divine right.
They had been having one night stands for months. It's common knowledge just as Phillip the Greek had been playing around almost from day #1.

Wanna know who's doing what? Ask a London cabbie.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
They had been having one night stands for months. It's common knowledge just as Phillip the Greek had been playing around almost from day #1.

Wanna know who's doing what? Ask a London cabbie.
Did you mean who's doing whom?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by marciniak ->

I am not certain but I think the true, or who should be king by blood line, despite that line being illegitimate, resides down under in Australia.
I remember seeing a documentary about him - must have been a while ago as I have not had a TV since 2003 - it was really interesting!
poohdog
Nottinghamshire UK
poohdog is male  poohdog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 08:25 PM

All this swanning about with all their staff and hangers on they should be done for spreading the chance of the virus.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2020, 03:48 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=841c6KKUcq0
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2020, 04:03 PM

I am not a fan of trumpington - but - am absolutely with him on this issue.

MEagain and Harry the Wimp chose to leave - whinging about wanting their independence and needing to live out of the media circus - so they move to the biggest media-centric place on the planet -LA - and expect US people to pay for their protection? What rot.

They are more than rich enough to pay for that themselves - plus - if they would just shut up and get on with their lives - they would drop off the media radar anyway, and not need protecting. I am sure that US in general, LA in particular have far more interesting people than them to write about.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2020, 04:28 PM

Does anyone know why they picked Canada in the first place & why now move to the US? Why not go there in the first place?
Surely they shouldn't be roaming across countries anyway as things are now.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2020, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Does anyone know why they picked Canada in the first place & why now move to the US? Why not go there in the first place?
Surely they shouldn't be roaming across countries anyway as things are now.
Ginge expected some sort of diplomatic role in Canada. Fortunately the
Canucks had more sense and better taste.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top