Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 10:04 PM

Re: Oh, come on !!

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
I use those lunge moves to step over piles of rubbish and dirty washing left on the floor.

And that floor climbing exercise is one I tend to use when trying to get across our greasy kitchen floor, as well as when trying to get out of my soap scummed bath.

Exactly the same fitness benefits without having to clean at all.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 02:45 AM

In case you didn't notice, she's Australian. Her name is Lizzie Williamson. She's a mother, author and fitness consultant. (Not a scrubber)
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by marciniak ->
Might suggest this method of cleaning to beloved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fx0t0gnVhI

Love to see her cook!

Pah! That's how every Aussie does it, I'm exactly the same with my vacuum cleaner.
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I bet any casual passer-by looking in through a window would think she's lost the plot and gone stir crazy.
I remember a few months back, I had to go for a mandatory drugs test for work, they used those horrible sponge 'lollipops', you have to suck on it for about 5 minutes, to get it all wet, while trying not to throw up, basically you do it until you drool.
So there we were, several of us sat in this office drooling like starving dogs, then I realised the office had a window that overlooked a busy pavement, god knows what anyone passing must have thought.
Imagine looking in and seeing a load of people sat behind desks drooling, would you want to work for that company, or have them do work for you come to that. lol

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top