Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
MarciKS
Kansas USA
MarciKS is female  MarciKS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 03:13 AM

Re: Important video from NY dr. on COVID19

Thank you Mags
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 10:01 AM

Well I found that video both interesting and enlightening. Almost an hour long and probably the greatest amount of time i've ever spent watching a utube item but worth every minute. It was put clearly and concisely in a way that certainly removed a lot of my concerns. Stay safe folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 10:19 AM

I thought the same EZ.

The doctor explained the situation in such a way it was reassuring to some extent and easy to follow without becoming bored.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I thought the same EZ.

The doctor explained the situation in such a way it was reassuring to some extent and easy to follow without becoming bored.
Absolutely ,I spent the last hour before bedtime last night watching it .
Thankyou MarciKS !
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2020, 09:54 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you sooooooo much for sharing this video. It's taken a huge weight off my mind. I can't thank you enough. I've shared it on my facebook.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2020, 09:33 AM

I have seen the full version of the video a number of times and it is good at reinforcing some obvious information basically ..
.. if you don't come into contact with the virus you won't get it,
..to avoid coming into contact with the virus don't get near to or touch anyone who may have or be incubating it,
..do not touch your face, get into the habit of not raising your hands above your chest without thinking are they washed,
..if you touch anything or any surface that is not part of your protected environment (where no one else has been) wash your hands.

Take appropriate precautions with anything that comes into your house that may have been contaminated with the virus

This video has some tips....

Nothing comes into my house, it goes into the garage on a clean dust sheet coverd in newspaper and is left there till need or dealt with.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top