Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2020, 10:31 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning everyone...

What shall we all do today?... get in the Charabanc and go for a ride to Whitby.... we could stroll along the front with an ice cream ... then later have lunch at the mermaid..... with tea bread and butter ..... second thoughts better stay home

Have a good day all..I will be in the garden

Ah Summer I remember it well, happy days....
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2020, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good morning everyone...

What shall we all do today?... get in the Charabanc and go for a ride to Whitby.... we could stroll along the front with an ice cream ... then later have lunch at the mermaid..... with tea bread and butter )
Oooh - stop it - I am desperate for the sight/sound/smell of the sea. I have never been as long as this without a trip on The Coastliner. Usually go to Grosmont and walk into Whitby from there!
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2020, 04:17 PM

Our Tesco has a "snake" for people doing their shopping to queue in while waiting to enter the store. This morning we were working our way along the snake when I noticed this old geezer behind getting very close to Val. I told him politely to back off and to watch his social distancing. I got a mouthful in return. Just as I was about to let fly with something rather tasty, Val said in a loud stage whisper, "Leave the old sod alone, if he wants our germs, he can have them." You've never seem anyone move so fast in all your life

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top