Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2020, 09:08 AM

I Have Been So Lonely, So I’ve Gone Out And Done It...

Let me introduce you to my secret... Duncan McDonald, he comes from Scotland! He is going to keep me company for these long weeks ahead.

He’s housetrained and each evening, we cuddle up on the settee, eat truffles and watch television. His favourite programme is Taggart.

He loves the car too, especially with the window down, so he can stick his head out and get the fresh air in his ears.
I know l will be the envy of everyone on here. The lady, l got him from has three others from the same litter if anyone’s interested.

I plan to get him a kilt to wear at Hogmanay and l wondered if anyone could advise of any online stockists?

Must go, he’s raring to go out on his daily short walk (we don’t go past the butchers as he starts shivering)

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	85965714-60DC-4E26-B286-C648BB5EA2F8.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	12095  
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2020, 09:12 AM

Re: I Have Been So Lonely, So I’ve Gone Out And Done It...

I hope you are taking him to bed Art these little piggies get very lonely when left alone.

Also they like to wear either a nightshirt or pyjamas ....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2020, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I hope you are taking him to bed Art these little piggies get very lonely when left alone.

Also they like to wear either a nightshirt or pyjamas ....
Oh Meg, how caring of you. I plan to get him some tartan pyjamas with a sporran and a matching little cap.

He’s lovely, he follows me everywhere... l call him Nunkie Dunkie.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2020, 09:20 AM

He is beautiful Art. House training him should be interesting. My ex neighbour has just bought one too, not sure if it is the same breed though. It does look sort of similar. I love the name btw. My neighbour called his Apollo Fri ( Fri because he collected him last Friday)
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2020, 09:23 AM

Are you being serious,Art?

you know how gullible I am.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

01-04-2020, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
He is beautiful Art. House training him should be interesting. My ex neighbour has just bought one too, not sure if it is the same breed though. It does look sort of similar. I love the name btw. My neighbour called his Apollo Fri ( Fri because he collected him last Friday)

Longy, House training is sorted. There’s no need as I he came with a large plug for indoors. Then when l let him out, l remove the plug and all hell lets loose... Stand well back everyone!

pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2020, 09:25 AM

Art,have you read up about them....they are extremely needy.

I can't believe you have bought a pig...am I dreaming.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

01-04-2020, 09:27 AM

Art,you are winding us up.lol.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2020, 09:28 AM

Make sure you don't wake up on morning with one of your toes missing and Duncan telling you its gone to market

PS..... Does he fly?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

01-04-2020, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Are you being serious,Art?

you know how gullible I am.

Now, Pauline, Have l ever lied to you?

I couldn’t bear the loneliness and l had this chance to get him. At first, l thought, no, l wouldn’t be able to manage him.

Then l thought YOLO and went for it. The best decision, l’ve ever made!

Shall l ring the woman up and see if she still has the others left for you? Your dogs would love one.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top