Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2013, 02:50 PM

Off to the Moon again.

Everyone is entitled to believe what they like and I'm on record here for not believing man landed on the moon in 1969, the more I read about it the more convinced I am. This latest mission nearly 50 years on and with vast improvements in technology they can only send a Robot to collect moon dust and do other experiments, didn't the last men on the moon do all that?, why couldn't they send men this time? or does it prove that no living thing can get through the Van Allen radiation belt as all the non believers say?.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2013, 02:58 PM

Re: Off to the Moon again.

Good luck to you Jem, some people still believe that that earth is flat and they're not all cranks !
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2013, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Everyone is entitled to believe what they like and I'm on record here for not believing man landed on the moon in 1969, the more I read about it the more convinced I am. This latest mission nearly 50 years on and with vast improvements in technology they can only send a Robot to collect moon dust and do other experiments, didn't the last men on the moon do all that?, why couldn't they send men this time? or does it prove that no living thing can get through the Van Allen radiation belt as all the non believers say?.
I've seen every docu going on the 'moon landing' - came to the same conclusion as Jem, the radiation belt was the final clincher in it all .....
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2013, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
I hadn't thought about it that way!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2013, 07:59 PM

No-one has been to the moon. The americans faked it because they were afraid that the russians would land there first.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2013, 05:16 PM

I have never doubted that man did in fact make it to the moon in 1969... I shall have to research it further now, you've got me thinking!!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2013, 01:01 PM

The latest on the Moon Robot LADDIE is that it's back on course and is expected to crash land on the moon as planned next Month, all together now,
"I'm so sorry for that LADDIE, 'cos he hadn't got a Daddy, he's the little Robot Santa Clause forgot"
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2013, 01:08 PM

I've seen 'Laddie' Jem and I want that robot ! I'll give him a good home ....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

10-09-2013, 01:13 PM

I have no doubt you would Pats. How come a youngster like you remembers that song?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

10-09-2013, 01:24 PM

My dad was Irish and had the biggest record collection ever ! You know how the Irish love to sing ......

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top