Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2013, 03:31 PM

Re: Electromagnetic pollution

I once had a mobile phone that had been tampered with *cough* and it just worked without having to put any money in ( long time ago ). I used it all the time but eventually I noticed the left side of my head, from jaw to top of, became numb. God knows what rays were coming out of the thing but they appeared to be strong ones whatever they were. Teenagers live on them now don't they. Never used a mobile phone since, though not because of the above I hasten to add but don't like em really.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2013, 03:35 PM

We tried a Dec phone, woke in the middle of the night with a nose bleed - never had one before, also bad headache .... We got rid of it immediately.
No nose bleeds since. A friend had horrendous migraines, I suggested could be the Dec phone, she unplugged it for a few days, all is fine now ....
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2013, 05:01 PM

I guess all the 29 scientists who came up with this all have mobile phones, all use wifi, all use computers which emit EMR and this is before we go down the route of our exposure to naturally occurring radioactivity, solar and cosmic radiation. This is another old chestnut which keep resurfacing.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2013, 05:05 PM

Aint we a funny lot .... Now 'who' shall I believe, I'll give it more thought ....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2013, 11:15 PM

[QUOTE=MKJ;346715]I once had a mobile phone that had been tampered with *cough* and it just worked without having to put any money in ( long time ago ). I used it all the time but eventually I noticed the left side of my head, from jaw to top of, became numb. God knows what rays were coming out of the thing but they appeared to be strong ones whatever they were. QUOTE]

That's happened to me as well MKJ. You could fry and egg on the side of my face it was that hot after using my old mobile. It even happens to me on my landline sometimes, so I always use speaker phone now. I did mention it to the GP once and he didn't believe a word I said, but its absolutely true.
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

17-09-2013, 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Yea I could be.....
Not could be? definately are! ha ha ha....
billsteamshovel
Rural Australia
billsteamshovel is male 

17-09-2013, 01:07 AM

[QUOTE=Mups;346989]
Originally Posted by MKJ ->
I once had a mobile phone that had been tampered with *cough* and it just worked without having to put any money in ( long time ago ). I used it all the time but eventually I noticed the left side of my head, from jaw to top of, became numb. God knows what rays were coming out of the thing but they appeared to be strong ones whatever they were. QUOTE]

That's happened to me as well MKJ. You could fry and egg on the side of my face it was that hot after using my old mobile. It even happens to me on my landline sometimes, so I always use speaker phone now. I did mention it to the GP once and he didn't believe a word I said, but its absolutely true.
Its frying your face because its got a battery that gets very hot,wether in your hand or on a table,it gets hot being next to your head which is also hot,then it would be warm,just like a hot water bottle!

They are too small to fit a cooling fan like a laptop?

Its a con,they want research grants "sans Gov'mint" to keep their kids in Private Schools and the Bentley serviced,its a con,these scientists should get proper jobs,not fleece the poor taxpayer yet again?

Billy
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2013, 11:26 AM

[QUOTE=billsteamshovel;347010]
Originally Posted by Mups ->

Its frying your face because its got a battery that gets very hot,wether in your hand or on a table,it gets hot being next to your head which is also hot,then it would be warm,just like a hot water bottle!

They are too small to fit a cooling fan like a laptop?

Its a con,they want research grants "sans Gov'mint" to keep their kids in Private Schools and the Bentley serviced,its a con,these scientists should get proper jobs,not fleece the poor taxpayer yet again?

Billy
I don't really remember it getting hot. The feeling I had wouldn't have been caused by heat as it felt so odd. Mobile phones emit radiation apparently. Perhaps the old mobile phones emitted a lot more.

Originally Posted by uswitch
The type of radiation emitted from mobile phones is electromagnetic radiation. It's present in mobiles because they use radio frequency (RF) waves to make and receive calls.
Mobile phone radiation
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-09-2013, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->

I don't really remember it getting hot. The feeling I had wouldn't have been caused by heat as it felt so odd. Mobile phones emit radiation apparently. Perhaps the old mobile phones emitted a lot more.
Mine did - my ear would be red hot, this was before I knew about the radiation thing so didn't pay that much attention to it (other than I didn't like it) so now don't stay on the mobile for more than a few seconds.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

17-09-2013, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
Mine did - my ear would be red hot, this was before I knew about the radiation thing so didn't pay that much attention to it (other than I didn't like it) so now don't stay on the mobile for more than a few seconds.
Don't your ears burn most times ?

My Ears are burning' is a popular expression in English which means that you think that someone is talking behind your back.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top