Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2015, 03:12 PM

Re: Returning to the UK from ISIS.

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I somehow doubt her story, if she wanted her husband to come home why did she put her children in danger ? I would deny her return personally.
I agree with you, too many of these people going out there with their children, then all saying they went to persuade their husbands to come home. It quite simply does not ring true at all, in fact I would go so far as to say they are downright lying. They should never be allowed back.
PhilipM
Wales, UK
PhilipM is male  PhilipM has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2015, 09:22 PM

If she and her children are British Nationals then under International Law we have no choice about readmitting them however unwise we may think they have been. The question of British prosecution and Civil Care proceedings regarding the children is however a separate issue.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2015, 07:41 AM

I can see that but why should we let traitors back into our country without consequences .
This woman is clearly an unfit mother and as we the taxpayer will have to support her and her brood I would rather do so by seeing her in jail and the children being brought up by decent people.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top