Join for free
Page 12 of 28 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 11:44 AM

Re: If you want to argue ....

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Nothing like a good argument to clear the air.
I agree Plopps and a good argument is a bit like a game of chess with all your pieces laid out before you ready to play.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I agree Plopps and a good argument is a bit like a game of chess with all your pieces laid out before you ready to play.
Meg, I hope you are not asking us to lay Ploppy out so you can play with him.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
I think it's all about growing up
It sometimes seems as if we all try to appear young and younger people don't behave in a grown up way.

Behaving in a grown-up way could be detrimental to the youthful image we want to present.

I'm near on 72 but Hey! I'm a young 72, not grown up at all and sometimes even refuse to eat my greens! How young and rebellious is that? Hmff!
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
No never. This one is eternal.
I certainly hope so Ploppers
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Meg, I hope you are not asking us to lay Ploppy out so you can play with him.
I think that depends Twink...
...on how good Ploppy is at chess ...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

17-10-2016, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by mart ->
It sometimes seems as if we all try to appear young and younger people don't behave in a grown up way.

Behaving in a grown-up way could be detrimental to the youthful image we want to present.

I'm near on 72 but Hey! I'm a young 72, not grown up at all and sometimes even refuse to eat my greens! How young and rebellious is that? Hmff!
Are we Mart
I don't want to 'appear' young I have left 'young' well and truly behind and that suits me fine...
....and I eat all my greens
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 12:01 PM

Which begs the question why don't you go to the ones you find better
I do, I belong to quite a few forums, some better, some worse. This one is quite amusing in some ways. But no doubt I will flounce off again at some stage when I get really fed up with it.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I do, I belong to quite a few forums, some better, some worse. This one is quite amusing in some ways. But no doubt I will flounce off again at some stage when I get really fed up with it.
You don't have to keep drawing attention to yourself by flouncing.
Why not just have a quiet rest and come back if/when you're ready?
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 12:10 PM

You could be the Queen and I'll be your Knight without the shining armour.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 12:12 PM

Bit like my Rat then Meg. He has eaten a bit of apple off a brick which I put out, every night for a week. Last night I put the bit of apple on a trap, on the brick and this morning it is still there grrrrr

Page 12 of 28 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top