Join for free
Page 216 of 276 « First < 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 08:00 PM

Re: I've had my chest x-ray

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I’ve been in hospital around 5 days now, suffering from Delirium. In the beginning it was very frightening, but it’s settled down a little to none during the day. I dont know what happens next as my chemio has finished now but am still taking ��biotics.
I wondered where you were Ffosse, sorry to hear you've had another hospital stay.

I hope you are feeling a lot better now and you will be able to enjoy your life a bit better.

Thinking of you, take care.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 11:18 PM

I’ve been in hospital around 5 days now, suffering from Delirium. In the beginning it was very frightening, but it’s settled down a little to none during the day. I dont know what happens next as my chemio has finished now but am still taking ��biotics.
I have been very worried Dreamy. I was about to email you.
I am so glad the delirium has settled.
I would think that you will be going home soon.
Maybe, a best interest decision?????
Please ask for some support at home.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 12:59 AM

Sorry about that Ffosse.

I think they have missed something in the scans. They are not looking closely enough at the brain stem.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2019, 10:46 PM

I was wondering about you, Ffosse but I thought you would return to posting when you were ready. I'm not one to irritate people by posting after every single person does so. Once every few days is enough isn't it? This is not Facebook after all. people mean well of course but there's no need to be over-sentimental or simpering

Sorry to hear that your current situation hasn't changed for the better though bud. May I ask - I don't know how many different tablets you are taking but a friend of mine who has cancer (who I mention occasionally) was taking up to fiftenn different pills daily. His doctor said it was time for an overhaul on them and decided to look into the pros and cons. He came back and said that he thought some of them were fighting against each other and asked my mate to gradually ween himself off most of them. It turns out that he was getting severe side effects - hallucinations, all sorts of other pains - and stopping them made him feel much more focussed and it took away his pain.
The cancer in his head and throat has gone totally, though his leg is a continuing problem though not related to the other issues.

Ffosee, I'm NOT saying do this, but it's worth a question for your GP. Is your medication making things worse?

Take it easy buddy
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 08:00 AM

I'm feeling a bit better now
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 08:19 AM

You're perfectly right ti point me in the directiion of my meds, Floydy, but I'm pretty bare bones minimum in that regard. In fact, during my refeMy I'm fact I'm young to give a rest there I can't types m the screen beyond yes or no.can we make this a yes or no thread with me saying yes or no and every on else a free for all?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 08:45 AM

I'm feeling a bit better now
I’m pleased to hear that Ffosse
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

11-02-2019, 08:02 PM

I'm worse now
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 09:01 PM

I'm worse now
Oh Dreamy, where is the support you need.
Cuts I think.
Phone for help, please. x
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 10:48 PM

Ffosse if you haven't already then please do call an ambulance if you feel so bad. I know you hate being in hospital but it's far worse to be on your own at home and suffering like this.

Page 216 of 276 « First < 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top