Join for free
Page 10 of 20 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 10:52 AM

Re: Floydy in the Hot Seat.

Morning all
After watching a festival of local bands yesterday followed by fish and chips last night to soak up the beer, I recovered enough to attack some more questions. Starting with:

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Hi floydy
If you could do any job, what would it be and why.?
I've always wanted to work in the music industry, perhaps being a concert promoter or events organiser. That didn't materialise however.

When I was a kid it was a car designer. I was always inventing weird and wonderful drawings of supercars.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2018, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Floyd, good morning....

Have you ever been to Canada or USA?
Hi.
No, not exactly, Wild Blueberry.
The only time I have visited America was for a stop off at Washington Dulles Airport on an RAF flight back from Belize in 1991. We were not allowed to leave the airport due to us being in uniform.

If we can count Central America in your question, yes I have been to Belize twice with said career and from there occasional jaunts to Mexico.

I will have a holiday in California some day though, but it will have to be in a few years time.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

15-07-2018, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Hi Floydy,what type of underwear do You like..boxers,y fronts..or do You prefer to go commando?

Haha. It's very tempting to explore your question with more depth, May, but I'll answer it straight lol.

Boxer shorts, nice and tight around the bum but with plenty of space to er, "move around".
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

15-07-2018, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Floydy, if you could choose who to be reincarnated as would it be Arnold Schwarzenegger or David Gilmour?
Ha! Spitfire, great question there

Two of my heroes, albeit in very different spectrums of their craft.

I admire Arnie due to his absolutely unwavering determination to succeed in everything he ever did. Seven times Mr. Olympia, Mr. Universe also. Then branching out into some very successful movies and finally becoming a very popular Governor of California. He's a nice guy too.

David Gilmour (lead guitarist with Pink Floyd, for those not in the know) has had an equally wonderful career and has made a lot of money from his music. He's also a great chap and has an exquisite lifestyle.

I'll plump for Gilmour I think as there would be less competition. Schwarzenegger had to constantly better himself in bodybuilding, then do what film producers would tell him and finally answer to political demands.
Both are naturally gifted in their own fields but Gilmour has nobody to look up to. He just plays as he wishes.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

15-07-2018, 11:11 AM

I don't think you have been asked how many children you have, so I will ask now. How many? Boys or grils, or both.
None of my own, WB.
I have two stepdaughters in their 30's which I acquired when I married my wife in the mid-90's.
One of the girls has two children (my grandkid who I love to bits) aged 7 and 5, and has recently took on another little boy who is four from a new relationship (she is finalising a divorce from the former).
My other stepdaughter cannot have children for medical reasons.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

15-07-2018, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have to say i'm really impressed with you answers Floydy. Like a pro.

Cheers bud. I just tell it like it mate
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

15-07-2018, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Hi Floydy, have you done anything exciting in your life?

I have been to the bottom of the Sea in a German U-Boat Submarine.
A German U-Boat, Susie?! Hope that was since the war Only joking

It depends on what we would call exciting. Nothing out of the ordinary I don't think, but to some folk travelling to far off places like Belize with the RAF would be a dream holiday in paradise.
I dunno. Rollercoasters, seeing some great bands, hot sex....
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

15-07-2018, 11:17 AM

Floyd, if you had to describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
Open.
Helpful.
Impulsive.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

15-07-2018, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Hi Floydy...have to agree answering the questions like a pro

Ok this one is a bit personal so ignore it if you want because I feel very nosey asking it....have you been married more than once or been in a marriage type partnership other than with Mrs Floydy
Just the Mrs. Floydy, Summer. It will be 20 years on August 1st.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

15-07-2018, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Hi Floydy.

What was the happiest holiday you've ever had and where?
Hi Carol.

Apart from those wonderful times as a small child when going anywhere was great, I'll have to say one of the holidays with my wife, though I can't pick out any particular one.
Maybe our first time away together in Olu Deniz, Turkey.

For a wild, boozy holiday, it would have to be a trip to Ibiza in 1987 with my mates.

Page 10 of 20 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top