Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
chinadoll
Wales
chinadoll is female  chinadoll has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2009, 08:39 PM

Re: Fave TV programmes

Holby City, Corrie. EE, and Emmerdale. Some documentaries depending what or who it's about. Oh and Supernatural,those Winchester boys)
Jamies Dachshunds
North Carolina, USA
Jamies Dachshunds is female  Jamies Dachshunds has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2009, 12:58 AM

NCIS, Brothers & Sisters,House, Practice, Grey's Anatomy, Home Improvement.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2009, 11:47 AM

Boston Legal we were very upset when it finished. House great acting there. Two and a Half Men very funny programme. Greys Anatomy and the spin off something Practice, Lewis I just love those characters and find Hathaway very fancyable.(If I was twenty years younger of course) Dinnerladies but I have seen them over and over again, The Vicar of Dibley fine acting and excellent scripts British comedy at its best.

I don't watch any soaps and I dislike prgrammes which end up with someone looking upset and embarassed. There is one about couples who are set up to be unfaithful I find that horrid even the one where people go to have a meal and then rip into each other I can't understand how people enjoy watching other peoples misery. I suppose it is something that is within us, the Romans used to make entertainment out of nasty stuff to.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top