Join for free
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2009, 11:15 AM

Holby question

Anyone help....Do you remember when Holby was in a different Department? And Crissy's baby died? Who was the Dad? This triggered off a memory whilst I watched Holby on BBC iPlayer last night
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2009, 01:15 PM

Re: Holby question

I haven't watched Holby for ages but really enjoyed it when I used to.

The father of Chrissy's baby was Oliver
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2009, 02:03 PM

Olivers the current one surely? Dr Valentine?
I think the first one was Ed
liverbird
Wirral
liverbird is female  liverbird has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2009, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Sweep ->
Anyone help....Do you remember when Holby was in a different Department? And Crissy's baby died? Who was the Dad? This triggered off a memory whilst I watched Holby on BBC iPlayer last night
it was Ed or Owen not quite sure.
here is a link tho to catch up past and present. ahhhh the wonders of google haha
http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/holbycity...williams.shtml
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2009, 04:23 PM

Aha! Thank you, I think it was either Owen or Ed, remember a paternity test etc...but sure Owen was with her at Baby's Funeral.

In the present, she did loose Oliver's baby.........but is pregnant again, I wonder who the Daddy is?
liverbird
Wirral
liverbird is female  liverbird has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2009, 08:36 PM

it could be anyone especially the way she puts it about

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top