Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2009, 11:12 AM

Re: Any Eastender fans?

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Young Ben has every reason to want rid of Archie ...... not only has he lost a roof over his head, his Dad has started drinking again because him, also his big brother Ian was tempted by Archie to 'sell' the Vic to him, thus causing another family rift.
Ben would be perfectly capable of pushing the Queen Vic bust over onto Archie.

I think Ryan is a bit of a dark horse too. He hasn't been clearly shown as being one of the suspects but I've always thought there has been something shady about him.

We will have to wait and see though. I think they may be holding out on whodunnit until their 25th Anniversary programme in February 2010
..that might be the day when Sugar the dog digs up the body in the communal garden, it seems to have been forgotten .

Three murders in the square in a couple of months really is pushing things a bit ..
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2009, 11:39 AM

I thought Chrissy killed Den?

Not watched all episodes yet, so Archie still alive for me as yet!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2009, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Sweep ->
I thought Chrissy killed Den?

Not watched all episodes yet, so Archie still alive for me as yet!
You're right she did. Sam perverted the course of justice I believe.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2009, 11:55 PM

Don't really watch it, but what about Ian Beale......hasn't he stolen archi's laptop and the police did say there had been a break-in at the Queen Vic-going to have to watch it now to find out who did it...........
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2009, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
..yes could be, and 'Peggy' is leaving the show soon so my guess is she takes the blame for Sam and goes to prison which will make for a convenient departure.
I like your way of thinking Meg, that seems very possible.
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2010, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by moetmum ->
You're right she did. Sam perverted the course of justice I believe.
Aha!

Well I think it was Sam
chinadoll
Wales
chinadoll is female  chinadoll has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2010, 07:37 PM

Well I was in a discussion about whodunnit and quite a few folk think Archie died by accident. Reason being,his cancer had returned and after all the kerfuffle he was looking at the snow globe,came over weak and collapsed grabbing the bust of the queen vic which, then fell on his head causing a haemorrage. Does that sound feasible? Answers on a post card please.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2010, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by chinadoll ->
Well I was in a discussion about whodunnit and quite a few folk think Archie died by accident. Reason being,his cancer had returned and after all the kerfuffle he was looking at the snow globe,came over weak and collapsed grabbing the bust of the queen vic which, then fell on his head causing a haemorrage. Does that sound feasible? Answers on a post card please.
Well it's certainly another way of looking at it chinadoll, I forgot about his cancer, I reckon now you've mentioned it it's definitely something to do with it as they wouldn't have brought it into the storyline as recent as they did. Very interesting The plot thickens.
chinadoll
Wales
chinadoll is female  chinadoll has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2010, 09:13 PM

Hi Alicat, Well it certainly got me thinking I can tell you. My daughters friend started the conversation as her mum came up with that solution. Eastenders goes global)
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2010, 11:36 PM

I haven't been following it but watched the Xmas Day episode on BBC catch up and haven't a clue who would kill him. Ian maybe! Too many red herrings around - probably someone no one knows!!

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top