Join for free
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2010, 10:34 PM

Corrie

I know they are only make believe and I am a soap freak .......

but why on earth didn't Steve and Becky talk about having children before they got married!!! He wants children, she doesn't, you would have thought they would have discussed it before the big day Surely it would have been mentioned. Does anyone else think the same?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2010, 10:38 PM

Re: Corrie

Ahhh but this is Soapland, Alicat ....... they have to think of something ridiculous to make a long drawn out story

Is Becky pregnant though? She took a pregnancy test a couple of weeks ago but the results weren't revealed were they?
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2010, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Ahhh but this is Soapland, Alicat ....... they have to think of something ridiculous to make a long drawn out story

Is Becky pregnant though? She took a pregnancy test a couple of weeks ago but the results weren't revealed were they?
You're right Mags, she may be pregnant, but they still could have made their feelings about having children known to each other beforehand.

I know it's only Soapland but it does annoy me when they don't get things right in Soaps. I suppose I take them too serious.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2010, 11:28 PM

Wouldn't have been a storyline if they had!! I like Corrie though! Watched it nearly from the beginning! I still miss Ena Sharples and her gang!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2010, 11:42 PM

I confess to being a Corrie addict too

I can't believe it'll be 50 years this year!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2010, 11:48 PM

Another addict here as well always check the tv book to make sure of times and then set recorder every time.....couldn't cope with missing an episode........
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

04-01-2010, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Another addict here as well always check the tv book to make sure of times and then set recorder every time.....couldn't cope with missing an episode........
You've got it bad as well then Merz!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2010, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
You've got it bad as well then Merz!
Certainly have Mags.....Corrie is my favourite soap-can't believe I've been hooked for 50 years......think that makes me about 2 when I first started watching it
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

05-01-2010, 12:12 AM

Certainly have Mags.....Corrie is my favourite soap-can't believe I've been hooked for 50 years......think that makes me about 2 when I first started watching it
same as me!
Alicat
West Berkshire

06-01-2010, 06:02 PM

And me, it's my favourite soap as well, my hubby's is Eastenders.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top