Join for free
View Poll Results: Would you vote to stay or go?
STAY IN THE EU 34 27.87%
LEAVE THE EU 88 72.13%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Page 3 of 131 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 > Last »
countrygirl
West Midlands
countrygirl is female  countrygirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2015, 03:44 PM

Re: EU...IN or OUT?

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Given your mindset at the present time, if the referendum were to be held tomorrow, how would you vote?
My present mind set makes me want to come out: this is a u turn for me.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2015, 04:27 PM

I think Cameron is playing a safe game, he wants to stay in but wants to make the general public think he is sincere in trying to change Europe. Trouble is he knows the areas he has chosen will never get the consent of the majority of the Commission.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2015, 05:09 PM

The weakest link in the EU is the American proxy membership. Toss the Americans out of it and I'll be more than pleased to remain an EU member. Otherwise ..... But that's what the Whine House and Pentagram want ... that we'll quit the EU.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2015, 05:15 PM

Hi

I have an alternative solution.

Germany leaves and we stay in.

I am fed up with Merkel and her dictats.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2015, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
The weakest link in the EU is the American proxy membership. Toss the Americans out of it and I'll be more than pleased to remain an EU member. Otherwise ..... But that's what the Whine House and Pentagram want ... that we'll quit the EU.
Cannot believe that! Sorry!
Moyra
South East Essex

11-11-2015, 05:19 PM

Standing in remembrance for the dead this morning makes my heart ache that so many lives were lost fighting for our freedom from Germany and its take over intentions and here we are giving it to them freely without a real fight...........sorry it has to be wrong!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2015, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by countrygirl ->
My present mind set makes me want to come out: this is a u turn for me.
I was just beginning to think I should change my mind and vote to stay in after all...now I agree with you!

37:9 now
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Moyra ->
Cannot believe that! Sorry!
“Cannot”? You may elaborate if you like. I understand if you do not WANT to believe, of course, or if it's just too unpleasant a thought.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 06:38 PM

Standing in remembrance for the dead this morning makes my heart ache that so many lives were lost fighting for our freedom from Germany and its take over intentions and here we are giving it to them freely without a real fight...........sorry it has to be wrong!
Yes, it makes your heart bleed. All those lives.. and for what? So sad...
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

13-11-2015, 06:14 AM

..... so many lives were lost fighting for our freedom from Germany ...... and here we are giving it to them freely without a real fight ..........
Are you saying that we are not defending ourselves ("without a real fight") against the Germans?

Page 3 of 131 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top