Join for free
Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2009, 10:31 PM

Re: Strictly Come Dancing

Originally Posted by claireandaisy ->
Is Phil Tuffnell the one who got caught with the wacky baccy?
Oh, don't know about that claireandaisy-but he's wacky enough without the baccy
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2009, 08:48 PM

Girls, keep your eye on Craig kelly (he plays Luke in Coronation Street), he was interviewed on GMTV recently and he is really lovely and a really nice guy in real life. Keep a lookout for him. My vote is on him.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2009, 09:08 PM

Any watching??? Know its only just started but got to say bring back Arlene! Only half an hour gone and Alesha Dixon is getting on my wazz already-in my view she hasn't got the experience to comment on the dancing. Can't understand why she is on the panel. Maybe I'm judging her too soon.........
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2009, 09:44 PM

I've been watching bits and pieces and I agree about Aleisha, she doesn't say anything constructive....
claireandaisy
Essex
claireandaisy is female  claireandaisy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2009, 09:37 AM

Yeyy! Such good fun. Alesha Dixons has confirmed our fears by proving to be a total waste of space and interrupting Bruno every time he opens his mouth.
Lynda Bellingham let herself down by not taking it seriously - you can`t get away with making a joke of it. And I think she was so tightly corsetted for her dance, she couldn`t flex at all.
The Bill girl for winner?
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2009, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Any watching??? Know its only just started but got to say bring back Arlene! Only half an hour gone and Alesha Dixon is getting on my wazz already-in my view she hasn't got the experience to comment on the dancing. Can't understand why she is on the panel. Maybe I'm judging her too soon.........
I feel exactly the same about Alesha.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

19-09-2009, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by claireandaisy ->
Yeyy! Such good fun. Alesha Dixons has confirmed our fears by proving to be a total waste of space and interrupting Bruno every time he opens his mouth.
Lynda Bellingham let herself down by not taking it seriously - you can`t get away with making a joke of it. And I think she was so tightly corsetted for her dance, she couldn`t flex at all.
The Bill girl for winner?
Agree with you C&D-don't know about Lynda not being able to flex-don't know how she could breath and what about Ricky's mouth-made me chuckle-reminded me of a fish-didn't think Martina would go so soon though Roll on next Friday
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2009, 12:26 AM

I agree about Arlene, Alesha is a nice girl but for me she doesn't have enough knowledge about the subject of dancing to make informed judgements.

Also I don't like the new format with half the dancers this week and half next week, I preferred it as it was with men one week women the next week until the numbers decrease sufficiently to have them all on together. The new way makes it more difficult to compare like with like...

Poor Lynda reminded me of a turkey all trussed up and ready for the oven I hardly dared watch in case she took a deep breath and everything split
Alicat
West Berkshire

20-09-2009, 04:46 PM

My favourite at the moment is that Chris bloke (he's the BBC news sports chappie), what a little gem he is and they seem to think he's going to be an all rounder. He looks a good sport as well
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2009, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
My favourite at the moment is that Chris bloke (he's the BBC news sports chappie), what a little gem he is and they seem to think he's going to be an all rounder. He looks a good sport as well
Chris Hollins...... yes, he was really good wasn't he He takes it serious and tries his hardest too....

Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top