Join for free
Page 2 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2016, 10:04 AM

Re: Nigel Farage - Racist!!!

Originally Posted by Meg ->
UJ Is the word 'racist' the latest version of the word 'nasty' to be bandied about whenever possible.
It is a word that should be used with care...

http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...550#post920550
I hadn't seen that post but I totally agree.

No one likes 'true' racism where a person is denied a job for instance because of their colour but discussing foreign criminals is not racist. In fact, it's only recently that we have been able to discuss immigration without being branded a racist, probably because politicians realised it was losing them votes.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2016, 10:23 AM

I do not think Farage is racist per se, I not agree with UKIP but I`d rather see people support him than some fools I see supporting Britain First-now just my opinion but that is a `nasty` party.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2016, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
No - I don't consider him racist
He speaks my feelings and I don't consider myself racist 'at all'
He speaks sense and has made a 'lot' of politicians sit up and take notice

You can say that again Patsy.
And let's remember THIS...

If it weren't for Nigel Farage in the first place, there would be NO EU referendum.
It was HE who pushed Cameron into making that pledge during the General Election.
Nice one Nigel.

Vote for Independence Day on June 23rd 2016..
Vote LEAVE!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2016, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
[/B]

You can say that again Patsy.
And let's remember THIS...

If it weren't for Nigel Farage in the first place, the would be NO EU referendum.
It was HE who pushed Cameron into making that pledge during the General Election, and nice one Nigel.

Vote for Independence Day.
Vote LEAVE!
Hi Boozer. Haven't seen you for a while.

As you say, if it wasn't for Farage we would all still be considered racists just for questioning immigration.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2016, 10:35 AM

You cannot make allegations of this kind on a public message board Joe, you leave yourself, and the forum owner, open to legal action for publishing Libellous and Slanderous content, by Mr Farage.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2016, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Hi Boozer. Haven't seen you for a while.

As you say, if it wasn't for Farage we would all still be considered racists just for questioning immigration.
Hi Longdogs, and thank you for noticing I don't post much here nowadays.
I best not go into the reasons why, or I will end up in The Trash Can!

Yes, it was certainly our Nigel who changed the mind set of being able once more to question the stupidity of allowing unlimited immigration.
But some here still think it is racist to talk about it.
No names.
No pack drill.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

07-06-2016, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
You cannot make allegations of this kind on a public message board Joe, you leave yourself, and the forum owner, open to legal action for publishing Libellous and Slanderous content, by Mr Farage.
Quite correct Malcolm, and perhaps with a bit of luck.
They are coming to take him away Ha Ha!
They are coming to take him away!
One trick pony boring fart springs to mind!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

07-06-2016, 10:45 AM

Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2016, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Quite correct Malcolm, and perhaps with a bit of luck.
They are coming to take him away Ha Ha!
They are coming to take him away!
One trick pony boring fart springs to mind!

Ignorance is bliss!!! - CClearly you have ignored the contents of the article I linked to this thread wherein others (including a 'nasty party' peer have made the same allegation against him:

"Peers Sayeeda Warsi and Doreen Lawrence, along with Shami Chakrabarti, who chairs Labour's anti semitism inquiry, have written a letter to the Guardian attacking the Ukip leader.

Condemning his comments, the letter reads: "Spreading fear in this way is an age-old racist tool designed to stoke division about the latest group of immigrants arriving in Britain."
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2016, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Ignorance is bliss!!! - CClearly you have ignored the contents of the article I linked to this thread wherein others (including a 'nasty party' peer have made the same allegation against him:

"Peers Sayeeda Warsi and Doreen Lawrence, along with Shami Chakrabarti, who chairs Labour's anti semitism inquiry, have written a letter to the Guardian attacking the Ukip leader.

Condemning his comments, the letter reads: "Spreading fear in this way is an age-old racist tool designed to stoke division about the latest group of immigrants arriving in Britain."
It could be they haven't heard exactly what he said though UJ as often people speak out particularly about farage before they engage brain or even ears to hear what he really said.

Page 2 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top