Join for free
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2016, 11:31 PM

Re: Pay to Stay

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Funny, isn't it? There are some EU politicians telling us that the sooner we're out the better, and insisting that we get on with it. Then there are others like this Belgian clown who are very obviously terrified that we want to leave and will, as you say, do anything to prevent us leaving. I wonder which side is the more prevalent, or perhaps they just can't make up their minds!

If there are some remainiacs who would like to pay to remain some sort of EU citizens, that's fine by me. As long as Britain is no longer subject to EU diktats and laws, I couldn't care less. I certainly wouldn't be paying for whatever advantages the remainiacs think they would obtain, though.
Hi

I agree totally.

We voted out, so out we go.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2016, 11:58 PM

Funny, isn't it? There are some EU politicians telling us that the sooner we're out the better, and insisting that we get on with it. Then there are others like this Belgian clown who are very obviously terrified that we want to leave and will, as you say, do anything to prevent us leaving. I wonder which side is the more prevalent, or perhaps they just can't make up their minds!

If there are some remainiacs who would like to pay to remain some sort of EU citizens, that's fine by me. As long as Britain is no longer subject to EU diktats and laws, I couldn't care less. I certainly wouldn't be paying for whatever advantages the remainiacs think they would obtain, though.
They could just move there it might be cheaper
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
They could just move there it might be cheaper
Maybe not on second thoughts . If Marine Le Pen wins the french election (and it is not beyond the bounds of possibility look at Trump who wasn't considered a viable option by many) the French will be out of the EU and they will all want to come back .
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 12:37 AM

Crazy the tactics being used to try and subvert the democratic decision.

When the inevitable General Election arrives we must I think, vote UKIP for the sole reason to ensure that Article 50 gets triggered.

No other party is going to do this imo.

May won't. She will promise all manner of stuff, but we've already learned to our cost that UK parliament is flooded with EU placed politicians.

If we want BRExit done, we have to vote UKIP in, just to get that important outcome done. Once it's done we can revert back to whatever political party we would normally vote for. Don't get fooled again by the EU stooges.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Maybe not on second thoughts . If Marine Le Pen wins the french election (and it is not beyond the bounds of possibility look at Trump who wasn't considered a viable option by many) the French will be out of the EU and they will all want to come back .
I think I know of one example who might, unfortunately!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Crazy the tactics being used to try and subvert the democratic decision.

When the inevitable General Election arrives we must I think, vote UKIP for the sole reason to ensure that Article 50 gets triggered.

No other party is going to do this imo.

May won't. She will promise all manner of stuff, but we've already learned to our cost that UK parliament is flooded with EU placed politicians.

If we want BRExit done, we have to vote UKIP in, just to get that important outcome done. Once it's done we can revert back to whatever political party we would normally vote for. Don't get fooled again by the EU stooges.
Exactly. I have said several times that if May gets her finger out before the next GE, I'll vote for her party.

If she doesn't, it will be UKIP.

I think that's a very fair attitude, and I hope that many other Brexiteers are willing to give her the chance, but with the same consequences if she can't/won't.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 12:24 PM

Exactly. I have said several times that if May gets her finger out before the next GE, I'll vote for her party.
Problem is she won't do it. The GE will come first.

May will promise people the Earth and say all the things they want to hear like:

"Leave is Leave, people voted to leave so that's what we will focus on"

"There won't be any 2nd referendum"

"We must ensure the will of the people is met"

and other nonsense

Meanwhile she still will not have triggered Article 50 and will have no intention of doing so. She will buy time for the elite to mobilise their battle plans in order to subvert the entire process. Unfortunately many people will fall for the rhetoric, just as they fall for it at every GE that has occurred before.

Voting UKIP in is the only way that Article 50 will be triggered imo. I don't know what else they stand for, probably nothing. I doubt they could adequately run the country. Nevertheless, if we want to get BRExit actually done, we have to vote UKIP in just this once otherwise the mainstream "EU" parties lib/lab/con will subvert the wishes of the people.

Given 48% want to Remain, they will all vote Labour who will be vocal in saying they won't trigger Article 50 because the referendum wasn't binding. So it only then takes a further 3% of the populous to also vote Labour and BRExit is scuppered. People who are still lost in party political bickering will do that, not seeing the bigger picture.

UKIP is the only way out imo.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

28-11-2016, 01:41 PM

If she doesn't, it will be UKIP.

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Problem is she won't do it. The GE will come first.

May will promise people the Earth and say all the things they want to hear like:

"Leave is Leave, people voted to leave so that's what we will focus on"

"There won't be any 2nd referendum"

"We must ensure the will of the people is met"

and other nonsense

Meanwhile she still will not have triggered Article 50 and will have no intention of doing so. She will buy time for the elite to mobilise their battle plans in order to subvert the entire process. Unfortunately many people will fall for the rhetoric, just as they fall for it at every GE that has occurred before.

Voting UKIP in is the only way that Article 50 will be triggered imo. I don't know what else they stand for, probably nothing. I doubt they could adequately run the country. Nevertheless, if we want to get BRExit actually done, we have to vote UKIP in just this once otherwise the mainstream "EU" parties lib/lab/con will subvert the wishes of the people.

Given 48% want to Remain, they will all vote Labour who will be vocal in saying they won't trigger Article 50 because the referendum wasn't binding. So it only then takes a further 3% of the populous to also vote Labour and BRExit is scuppered. People who are still lost in party political bickering will do that, not seeing the bigger picture.

UKIP is the only way out imo.
Read again what I said! It's there at the top.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 03:03 PM

I am seriously thinking that a vote for UKIP would be a good vote.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

28-11-2016, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
I am seriously thinking that a vote for UKIP would be a good vote.
At any other time, it would be a different proposition. At any other time I would spoil my vote because the entire system is rigged top to bottom.

At this specific time when we need to get BRExit done, voting UKIP is clearly 100% essential because no other party is going to trigger Article 50. Simple as.

Vote Tory in the HOPE that they will keep their promise to trigger Article 50 and just like any other election you will see how manifesto promises turn to dust overnight. It's too great a risk. The country needs to be out of the clutches of these corrupt people. It has to be UKIP first, then BRExit completed, then go back to voting however you want.

Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top