Join for free
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
wabblewalk
surrey borders
wabblewalk is male  wabblewalk has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 05:17 PM

Re: Pay to Stay

I'd pay to leave as long as it didn't go to the EU, but instead to those poor bastards in Aleppo...under siege.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by wabblewalk ->
I'd pay to leave as long as it didn't go to the EU, but instead to those poor bastards in Aleppo...under siege.
Hi

The rebels in Aleppo, who are using the civilians as hostages are Radical Muslims,

I would not give them a penny.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The rebels in Aleppo, who are using the civilians as hostages are Radical Muslims,

I would not give them a penny.
Yes. People moan about Putin bombing Aleppo as it is killing innocent people. The question remains, if these people are being held hostage by IZAL, might they be better off dead?

Innocent people have always been casualties of war. A decent enemy would capitulate when it is clear there is no way they would win, and hand over their hostages. Even the Nazis did so. Unfortunately, as we all know, IZAL are far from decent people.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Yes. People moan about Putin bombing Aleppo as it is killing innocent people. The question remains, if these people are being held hostage by IZAL, might they be better off dead?

Innocent people have always been casualties of war. A decent enemy would capitulate when it is clear there is no way they would win, and hand over their hostages. Even the Nazis did so. Unfortunately, as we all know, IZAL are far from decent people.
I heard an interview the other day with some people in rebel held Aleppo. They were asked why they hadn't gone to the refugee camps when they had the opportunity. They said they had heard the camps were not very good and the children would be cold
I can understand them not wanting to leave their homes but cold or dead, not such a difficult choice I would have thought.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I heard an interview the other day with some people in rebel held Aleppo. They were asked why they hadn't gone to the refugee camps when they had the opportunity. They said they had heard the camps were not very good and the children would be cold
I can understand them not wanting to leave their homes but cold or dead, not such a difficult choice I would have thought.
Presumably these were all women. Their men would have left for Europe long before - or joined IZAL.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2016, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Presumably these were all women. Their men would have left for Europe long before - or joined IZAL.
It was a man with young children JB ...
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

28-11-2016, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
It was a man with young children JB ...
Ah, an under-cover member of IZAL!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2016, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
At any other time, it would be a different proposition. At any other time I would spoil my vote because the entire system is rigged top to bottom.

At this specific time when we need to get BRExit done, voting UKIP is clearly 100% essential because no other party is going to trigger Article 50. Simple as.

Vote Tory in the HOPE that they will keep their promise to trigger Article 50 and just like any other election you will see how manifesto promises turn to dust overnight. It's too great a risk. The country needs to be out of the clutches of these corrupt people. It has to be UKIP first, then BRExit completed, then go back to voting however you want.
Couldn't agree more. I too am hoping that Theresa May has really grown a pair and will do what she is forever telling the British people. that she will trigger Article 50 in March 2017. If she does not, for whatever reason or excuse she gives, that is it as far as I am concerned, she will have betrayed me and every voter who voted to leave the EU. I will then vote for without hesitation, the only party that can ever be trusted to act for the people of Britain who voted and won the right to leave the EU - UKIP.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

29-11-2016, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
couldn't agree more. I too am hoping that theresa may has really grown a pair and will do what she is forever telling the british people. That she will trigger article 50 in march 2017. If she does not, for whatever reason or excuse she gives, that is it as far as i am concerned, she will have betrayed me and every voter who voted to leave the eu. I will then vote for without hesitation, the only party that can ever be trusted to act for the people of britain who voted and won the right to leave the eu - ukip.
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2016, 05:41 PM

The betrayal is that the people of the UK were not told that it is well nigh illegal to leave the EU...not impossible but not without legal process.

and no political party can ignore the law.

(well, nearly none.)

Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top