Join for free
Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 05:28 PM

Re: Yet another Legal Challenge.

Hey, this is great fun !
The Morty v. Flicker Show.

Can I sit on the sidelines and watch for free - or do I have to buy tickets ?
It's a change not being one of the protagonists.
(Not as exciting though).
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 05:46 PM

I'm sure that Morty knows that she has a lot of support here on the matter. She is also the more competent debater.

My money's on Morty!
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 06:31 PM

I only discuss things I find important.

If someone actually has to accuse me of saying something in another forum and even there had no proof of the "crime", I don't have the time to waste on it.

No to entertain anyone else either.

so to go back tot the issues at hand before post 80 something, the judiciary is not there to support anyone...merely the law. and I am surprised that there is any question about the objectivity of the highest judges in the country.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 06:32 PM

Morty might not have time .. or the inclination
Morty is wondering, and very tempted over whether to write a spoof version of 1984.

Europia is ruled by Big Sister, but crumbling at the foundations. There's an undercover EU operative working under the guise of a landlady in Calais, also in charge of Room 50. She spreads her brainwashing propaganda online when not changing sheets and cooking meals.

Lots to work out but I have the script of the major characters already. I not sure which ending to use.
I could have the EU implode because after a campaign claiming only unintelligent people want to leave the EU (agent Flicker's idea) .. it backfires and the result is there are no intelligent people left who want to be.
Even so, Flicker, the landlady, is a heroine and gets awarded an OBE from the British people, an Iron Cross from the German people and a Legion of Honour from the French . Hungary even name a length of their borders barbed wire fence after her.

Or .. the EU ride on a crest of power, briefly, after Turkey join and manage to mobilise the EU army to get involved in the Middle East war against ISIS and specifically, to kill the Kurds.
All the civilians in Syria and Iraq, about 50 million, are evacuated to Europia during the war (agent Flicker's humanitarian idea) ... and the EU is overrun, collapses and is absorbed.
This ending has the unstoppable and stupendously energetic landlady as the villain responsible for the death of Western civilisation. It will also require tact and diplomacy. I don't want to have to be asking Salman Rushdie if I can move in with him.

Seriously, I'm warming to this.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2016, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Or .. the EU ride on a crest of power, briefly, after Turkey join and manage to mobilise the EU army to get involved in the Middle East war against ISIS and specifically, to kill the Kurds.
All the civilians in Syria and Iraq, about 50 million, are evacuated to Europia during the war (agent Flicker's humanitarian idea) ... and the EU is overrun, collapses and is absorbed.
This ending has the unstoppable and stupendously energetic landlady as the villain responsible for the death of Western civilisation. It will also require tact and diplomacy. I don't want to have to be asking Salman Rushdie if I can move in with him.
You've been reading 'Invasion', haven't you? A quite believable story, as it happens.

Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top