Join for free
Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2016, 06:12 PM

Re: Yet another Legal Challenge.

Originally Posted by Flicker ->
France doesn't give a rat's arse whether the UK stays or goes.
From the conversations I have had here and the general tone in the press (always polite of course and the French at very reluctant to discuss politics in the open)they will be glad not to keep hearing whingeing Brits get special treatment...again. They at very supportive of the general EU stance that this time the UK has used up all its jokers and will not get one inch of flexibility that other countries do not have.
The rest is diplomatic speak.
Here's some more diplomatic speak then.
I don't give a rat's arse what anyone in France thinks, even if they are excessively polite, of course, and reluctant to discuss politics, though I find that hard to believe as all the evidence points to the contrary.
This issue really concerns the British people, their future, their desire for independence from the EU and why they have to suffer earache from a landlady in France who keeps whingeing on, who thinks she knows best is beyond me.

Surely it would be more gratifying, not to mention sensible, to get busy vilifying or bending the ear of Marine Le Pen instead and teach her the error of her ways before France sets sail herself into unchartered seas.

The British ship has already sailed.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2016, 06:18 PM

Aye Aye Captain, hoist the anchor its pastures new for HMS Britain.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2016, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Aye Aye Captain, hoist the anchor its pastures new for HMS Britain.

Hold hard matey, someone has opened the stop-cocks and its settling fast!!!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2016, 06:38 PM

Yes I am aware of all that. It is oft repeated and getting quite tiresome.
Yes, tiresome is the word. You're taking up valuable space on my screen, and I'm fed up with seeing it.

Still, you have just said that you don't respond to personal posts, so perhaps I have one thing to be grateful for!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2016, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
France is no friend to Britain, but a long term enemy, remember De Gaulle tried to prtevent s joining the Common Market, now it seems they want to prevent us leaving. Why ? have they got a lot to lose.
Indeed. The only times that France is a big friend of ours is when they want someone to fight their battles for them, as in 1914 and 1940!

Like their national emblem (a cock - very appropriate!) they are good at strutting about and trying to look imposing, but when it comes down to brass tacks they're not much better than Italians. Look how quickly (their current big pals) the Germans walked through their country, and then half of the country became allies with them!

Once again, they're allying themselves with Germany for the obvious reason that they're too frightened to oppose them. Not a country to be proud of in my opinion.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

30-11-2016, 06:48 PM

France doesn't give a rat's arse whether the UK stays or goes.
From the conversations I have had here and the general tone in the press (always polite of course and the French at very reluctant to discuss politics in the open)they will be glad not to keep hearing whingeing Brits get special treatment...again.
Oh, you mean like the special financial benefits the French farmers receive and the provision for French fishermen to trawl in what used to be British waters.

The latter will certainly be gone when we have left.

Goodbyeee!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2016, 06:48 PM

Yes I am aware of all that. It is oft repeated and getting quite tiresome.
Yep but you persist in sidestepping those fundamental issues and peddling your BRExit doom and gloom agenda. As I have said numerous times, such purposeful diversion of discourse is the purview of Freemasons and associated bodies.

What was put in place illegally can and will be undone and redressed properly such that no future EU stooges or anyone else is able to fraudulently make changes to the country that massively impact its constitution without due process and consent of the populous.

Your problem is not with the EU. Y9ur problem is with your OWN govt which did nit offer you the many chances the RU offered to participate in it.
No that's not correct because the people you call "my gov't" are actually purpose planted EU stooges. The EU funds/incentivises them and pulls the strings. If the UK justice system were being upheld, and if the UK constitution were being upheld then the EU megalomaniacs would not have been able to undertake such criminal activity. Since just about every area of society has been infiltrated by Freemasonry and Common Purpose affiliates we have a corrupt government, corrupt judiciary, corrupt police force and a shed load of other corrupt organisations. Every one of those people who signed the EU treaties, undermined constitution and our justice system should be put on trial.

Therefore the 230 billion pound business that the UK does with the EU will stop.
No it won't. Business will simply be undertaken in a different way, if necessary with new customers. Your precious EU is falling apart and country by country it will collapse as sure as eggs is eggs. All countries will find new ways to conduct global business. The ones who will lose out will be the ones refusing to accept the EU collapse and failing to adapt. The UK existed for 100s of years without the EU. It will do so again, as will Greece, Italy, Spain and the rest.

And I did ask elsewhere, just where is the UK going to do business? She has little to sell that others cannot get elsewhere cheaper and where they already have trade deals.
If the UK has little to sell that others cannot get elsewhere then why the concern? Presumably they have already long since gone elsewhere no?

Short of your rather glib assertion that you can find new markets, no problem, either you will have to borrow the huge shortfall and head for a Greece like economy or find nearly 800 billion pounds worth of trade just to stand still.
The UK will survive, it always has. We are on the cusp of significant oil production and that will grow. The massive discovery at Gatwick (the "Gatwick Gusher") is being purposely played down at present imo. We are also sat on trillions of tons of Shale Gas which just needs the green light from gov't to let companies drill it. Of course the existing corrupt gov'ts have put obstacles in the way to ensure we stay dependent on stupidly expensive foreign energy. That will change. In fact the UK will be selling gas to France mark my words ! lols

the position you and others take right now is the same as someone disliking their boss so tears up his pay slip and storms out saying he will find another job...in a jobless world.
Yep. It's like female employees storming out because they've had enough of sexist bosses making lewd remarks, pinching their bums and running the company as a typical old boys school crony network when there is no level playing field.

Those days are over my friend. And indeed, the person you are calling the "boss" is nothing of the sort but rather a fraudulent set of corrupt elitists who think they are above the law, who think they can do anything they want.
Sorry to disappoint but this "boss" is going down, and is going to be "struck off" so they never again are able to engage in such activities and destroy countries for their own gain.

I don't expect the next few years to be easy. If austerity comes bring it on. I will cope. I already sailed through the 2008 financial collapse, I didn't even know it was happening, I just carried on. I'm not power mad, I don't need huge wealth. I live frugally, simply with love and compassion for others. So will millions of Brits when the need arises.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2016, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Hold hard matey, someone has opened the stop-cocks and its settling fast!!!
If we go down then so be it, but i will raise an Agincourt salute to all the remaniacs, commissars, and eurocrats it be worth it to rid of them.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

30-11-2016, 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Surely it would be more gratifying, not to mention sensible, to get busy vilifying or bending the ear of Marine Le Pen instead and teach her the error of her ways before France sets sail herself into unchartered seas.
If and when the Frogs do become independent, you can bet your life that their first port of call will be Britain, begging us to be their friends again!

And I wouldn't be at all surprised if a certain 'lady frog' changed her tune completely!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

30-11-2016, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by nom ->
if we go down then so be it, but i will raise an agincourt salute to all the remaniacs, commissars, and eurocrats it be worth it to rid of them.

Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top