Join for free
Page 2 of 40 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 02:30 PM

Re: EU Swindle Of The Century

We all voted out, only one didnt is too young to vote. The scariest thing my young soldier faces, he says, is the idea of a european army. He signed up to fight for Queen and country not rest of europe.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
We all voted out, only one didnt is too young to vote. The scariest thing my young soldier faces, he says, is the idea of a european army. He signed up to fight for Queen and country not rest of europe.
I was afraid of that. It is hereditary.
Anyone with daughters who can testify that it inherits solely through the male lines?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 03:45 PM

So he is prepared to defend australia and canada, but not his neighbours?
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 04:06 PM

I Think you will find we along with America have always pulled you out of the S***
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
https://eutruth.org.uk/
For those who don't know, or not done the research (as is normal by some on this forum). David Noakes is the author of the piece that 'realist' would like us to take note of in his link.

Banned 'wonder drug' creator 'risked patient safety to pocket millions from sale of outlawed medicine made from human blood as a cure for cancer, HIV, multiple sclerosis and autism'

The creator of a controversial 'wonder drug' made from human blood will stand trial for risking patient safety to pocket millions from the sale of outlawed medicines.

David Noakes, 64, is the CEO and beneficial owner of Immuno Biotech Ltd.

He is said to have used the firm to actively promote products containing GcMAF, made using human blood, by holding it out as a cure for a number of illnesses and conditions including cancer, multiple sclerosis, HIV and autism.

Noakes also denied money laundering in relation to £7million paid into Immuno's Guernsey bank accounts and a further £2million he raked in personally from sales of GcMAF.

Their trial, expected to last up to six weeks, will take place at Southwark Crown Court on 5 November 2018.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ncer-cure.html

And this is the kind of person you expect us to take note of?????? you will use any daft bugga to back up your twisted point of view.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

25-10-2018, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
I Think you will find we along with America have always pulled you out of the S***
I know, but that is not where a soldier's allegiance lies. He has sworn an oath to defend the queen and her crown. Crown being britain and the commonwealth realms.
In effect britain's army is a common one with canada's, australia's, new zealand's. An european army with britain's in it would mean makjng a choice. Making choices in britain leads to referenda, leads to discussions on internet...
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
To be fair it is the Commonwealth and America that has pulled you out of the sh!t. I don't think that is a path you want to go down.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2018, 11:48 PM

The important thing to note is that were it not for unions and alliances there would be nobody to pull anyone from the s***
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

26-10-2018, 12:50 PM

Perhaps your son should read this:
http://commentcentral.co.uk/uk-set-f...e-partnership/
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

26-10-2018, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
To be fair it is the Commonwealth and America that has pulled you out of the sh!t. I don't think that is a path you want to go down.
All the more reason to have an integrated european army.
But my point was in response to Julie, that the british army in essence is already integrated with commonwealth armies.

Page 2 of 40 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top