Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 01:16 PM

Re: Is he right do we have a rogue parliament ?

If and when this is all over with, someone should write a long running TV series based on events.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 01:24 PM

Good lord going through it once is enough and I wouldn't mind betting the narrative would be controlled by remainers who seem to think their idea of democracy is better than the real thing.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Good lord going through it once is enough and I wouldn't mind betting the narrative would be controlled by remainers who seem to think their idea of democracy is better than the real thing.
We could sell it to the rest of the world so they could have a good laugh at us..... again.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
We could sell it to the rest of the world so they could have a good laugh at us..... again.
LOL we could at that. Send it to the other members of the EU as a lesson on how not to do the coming out of the EU
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 02:50 PM

If this was a European country, which despite having been sold down the river to come under control of the profoundly undemocratic and corrupt European Commission we are not, there would be rioting in the streets and bloodshed many months ago.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 03:00 PM

The prorogued rogue Parliament, continuing story. Miniseries to be announced...
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 08:40 AM

I knew it was going to make the headlines. BJ has been having affairs with several women, He did 'favours' for some for his own gain.
Whatever has happened to 'INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY' in this country. Some papers are condemning the man on just tittle tattle.
He has denied all allegations as had Prince Andrew so let,s things take the correct course before jumping to conclusions.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
I knew it was going to make the headlines. BJ has been having affairs with several women, He did 'favours' for some for his own gain.
Whatever has happened to 'INNOCENT TILL PROVEN GUILTY' in this country. Some papers are condemning the man on just tittle tattle.
He has denied all allegations as had Prince Andrew so let,s things take the correct course before jumping to conclusions.
You might have expected something like this to crop up, as the Lefty - Liberal - Remainers become more desperate to stop Brexit

So Boris allegedly had a fumble 20 years ago? Does anyone really care?
But our biased media is all over it - yet they never seem to publish Corbyn's support for Hamas, the IRA, and other terrorists
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

30-09-2019, 09:09 AM

As long as he does his job who he sleeps with is his business. I never really understand the rather odd obsession with who has sex with who, I mean how intrusive and rude to ask or accuse.

As long as we all know who we are sleeping with we should keep our noses out of other peoples sex lives.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2019, 09:45 AM

Tin hat on, I think these new sexual harrassment allegations at Boris are an absolute disgrace.
There is definitely a Remainer Agenda at work.

Here we have a female journalist, Charlotte Edwardes, (conveniently starting her first column for the Sunday Times), only now making an allegation that Boris touched her thigh - 20 years ago!!
Why now? why didn't she complain at the time or report him to the Police? Why are these women allowed to ruin or destroy the life of any man in public life, with accusations that cannot be proven, yet still willingly accepted by those who would be advantaged by the downfall of said man?

It is obvious there will now be more "Me Too" fame-hungry females jumping on the bandwagon. Just as the despicable anti-Brexit brigade hope will happen.

I think a few retaliatory Slander prosecutions against these women, would put a stop to this vile new trade.

They shame real victims.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top