Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 07:53 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Taking our daughter to the hospital this morning for her post op check, hopefully she will be signed off today.

Hope it’s a good day for all.
I hope all goes well for her Mags.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I hope all goes well for her Mags.
Thanks Tabby
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 08:30 AM

Good morning all.

Raining here as well. Might venture out this afternoon if the rain stops.

Hope everything goes well with your daughter Mags.

I was hoping to do gardening this morning, but its too wet out there.

Have a nice day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 09:23 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

Another late posting from me again, far too busy sleeping after many, many lost hours of sleep I need to catch up with!

A wet day ahead by the look of it. The forecast being for persistent and heavy rain.
Cloud and rain affecting this area during the afternoon and evening. Maximum temperature 17ºC.
Time to hibernate again I reckon!

Nothing much planned, there's always something to do though!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing today.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 09:27 AM

Good morning everyone wild and windy but mild.

I am making wholemeal bread rolls this morning then I might get out in the garden for a bit to do some deadheading. I pruned the tree at the front of the house yesterday so that is the last of the big gardening jobs until the spring.

My knee is still causing problems but I am managing to keep going. My Daughter in law has offered to pay for a physiotherapist but last time I visited one they were useless. I will keep to ice/elevation and exercise.

Enjoy your day
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 09:35 AM

Good morning - Very wet here in the south. I don't think I'll be going anywhere ..especially since I have developed a cold.

I decided to cancel an appointment with the practice nurse at our doctor's surgery because of it. I didn't think it fair to go and spread a cold around to the nurse and a waiting room full of people.

I hope all goes well at the hospital Mags. Also that your knee condition improves Meg.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 10:05 AM

Mags - Best wishes to your daughter. Hope it all goes well
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 11:01 AM

Good morning everyone from Foxy's moist world....
Five miles in the rain and dark this morning, sloshing through puddles and sliding through mud, but very warm......Especially with a waterproof top on, I felt like running nude this morning..... But I didn't want to frighten the sheep on the lane.....

It turned out to be the slowest five mile run ever recorded..... But strangely enjoyable.....

Taking Mrs Fox shopping to meadowhall in just a few minutes.........Blimey! is that the time.......Laters!...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 02:10 PM

Good morning to those still awake

A restless night listening to the rain beating on the windows.

Taking our daughter to the hospital this morning for her post op check, hopefully she will be signed off today.

Hope it’s a good day for all.
Pleased to say everything went well for our daughter at the hospital this morning. She was given the all clear and the hospital has signed her off.

We just have her husband to worry about now, he is progressing slowly after having his head tumour removed and we’ll be taking him for another MRI next Friday.

Thanks for your good wishes
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 08:49 PM

Pleased to say everything went well for our daughter at the hospital this morning. She was given the all clear and the hospital has signed her off.

We just have her husband to worry about now, he is progressing slowly after having his head tumour removed and we’ll be taking him for another MRI next Friday.

Thanks for your good wishes
Good news Mags......
Hope it's the same for your SIL next Friday Mags.....

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top