Join for free
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 > Last »
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2018, 08:22 PM

What's age got to do with it?

Doesn't matter how old we are, we can have fun also. I have a friend who recently got false eyelashes put on. She looks beautiful, she is 74. I am not ready for that yet, but I am thinking about it. I am also thinking of having a diamond stud put in my nose or the top of my ear.....

Right now I am fooling around with hair spray dying that washes right out if you don't like the colour.....it is so much fun, every day you can choose a colour to go with your outfit.

Today I am into Pink...

Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2018, 08:45 PM

Re: What's age got to do with it?

You go girl

You are right, age shouldn't be a bar against doing things for ourselves that make us feel good
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2018, 08:53 PM

Great look which suits you.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2018, 09:19 PM

Hi ya Blue...what a beautiful picture of you. I love the pink in your hair today...that colour really suits you. I don't think that age amounts to a hill of beans...If you've got it girl, flaunt it...and it looks as though, you've got it...

See you on the flip side...
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2018, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
You go girl

You are right, age shouldn't be a bar against doing things for ourselves that make us feel good
Hi Missy, isn't it fun? I love doing things like this. Why should we feel old just because we are old. Why shouldn't we do as we damn well please and have fun in our old age....

I have a real short cotton dress that I wear when it is hot in the summer, and it is really cute, and it comes half way up my leg, but I figure I got pretty good legs, so why should I hide them.

I will post a picture..
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

06-09-2018, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Great look which suits you.
Thank you Cinderella, do you ever do anything like this?
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

07-09-2018, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Hi ya Blue...what a beautiful picture of you. I love the pink in your hair today...that colour really suits you. I don't think that age amounts to a hill of beans...If you've got it girl, flaunt it...and it looks as though, you've got it...

See you on the flip side...
Hi Filly, nice to see you. I am sorry to hear you were sick for the last couple days....

Glad you like my pink hair. I never thought I would like the pink, but I think I like it better than the blue.....

I am so tired tonight, it is only 7:00 and I am in bed already. Going to watch a netflix movie.....see ya Filly xx
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2018, 01:51 AM

Yep! The colours suite you. I think I even like your pink better than mine. What’s it called again and do you have any other colours mixed in there?
It’s VERY cool and you can do anything you want at any age.
What’s age got to do with it , is right!
Have you tried purple yet? You’ll rock the purple Blue
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2018, 02:01 AM

I was out walking today when I met Sue. Lovely lady in a wheel chair with her minder, Barry, and her little Yorkie. The subject of hair colour came up.
"I'm grey" she said.
"I'm silver" I responded.
But Barry....
"I'm distinguished"
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2018, 08:39 AM

Its the sparkle in the eye that shows you are far from the comfy chair and unislipper.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top