Join for free
Page 2 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 03:20 PM

Re: A Christmas Surprise

You didn't see Me sitting in the corner spying on You two behind My menu Mups...I must say You both were looking very chummy.....I'm telling Nom!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 03:43 PM

Ha at last Mupsy. X
Yep I will be coming.
What if there is no room at the Inn?
A stable maybe?
I'm off to buy Nom a Christmas present.
A train set maybe???
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 05:19 PM

Good news (or bad if you don't like me ) LD said he would pick me up on the way through!
He said to wait on the hard shoulder of the M something or other and to watch out for a red Ford Capri with go-faster stripes and fluffy dice!
I told him I'd be wearing my pith helmet and goggles and carrying a large carpet bag containing clean undies and wool (I'm knitting Nom some bedsocks for Xmas).
I'd better check which motorway and which side of the road though.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 06:13 PM

Watch out for Longlegs and undies Tess.
He got hold of my Christmas knickers last year, I found him wearing them on his head!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 07:38 PM

Tsk! He's incorrigible!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

06-12-2018, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Tsk! He's incorrigible!
Pack spares.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
You didn't see Me sitting in the corner spying on You two behind My menu Mups...I must say You both were looking very chummy.....I'm telling Nom!

May! You little monkey!

That was you sitting in the corner by the window wasn't it, the lady with the bobble hat who was stirring her tea with her fingers, then drinking it out the saucer!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Good news (or bad if you don't like me ) LD said he would pick me up on the way through!
He said to wait on the hard shoulder of the M something or other and to watch out for a red Ford Capri with go-faster stripes and fluffy dice!
I told him I'd be wearing my pith helmet and goggles and carrying a large carpet bag containing clean undies and wool (I'm knitting Nom some bedsocks for Xmas).
I'd better check which motorway and which side of the road though.

That's good of him, Tess, he's a good old sausage.
Will you knit Nom a new vest or warm hat?
See you both at the coach station on Saturday.

Psst, make sure he keeps both hands on the steering wheel).
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

06-12-2018, 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Mups is this the start of your Christmas story or is it a real event?.....I'm a bit slow and easily confused

Summer, I must confess, I have never met our dear Dongles. It was just a fun way of starting our Christmas story a bit different this year - with his permission I must add.

My apologies if I misled you.

(I kept trying to mislead Dongles too, but he was having non of it.)
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

06-12-2018, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Ha at last Mupsy. X
Yep I will be coming.
What if there is no room at the Inn?
A stable maybe?
I'm off to buy Nom a Christmas present.
A train set maybe???

OK. I have booked your seat on the coach.

Not sure about a train set for Nom if he is still on his back in bed!
I do hope he is allowed visitors. We will have to be on our best behaviour and hope we can cheer him up a little.

Tess is knitting him something warm, and I am taking some Vick to rub his chest.

Page 2 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top