Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 09:35 PM

Re: Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur Game Tonight?

Originally Posted by John ->
I've got it on my TV, streaming through Youtube, started at 6pm. Only problem is, they got that bloody Gary Lineker involved. Does'nt he get enough money from the Beeb!? Still, just glad to be able to see the game.

What's the picture quality like, is it Crisp?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 09:49 PM

I'm so glad my husband doesn't like football
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 10:16 PM

Why don't they give them all a ball each? That would save all that running about chasing the one ball. Anyway, right result tonight.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-06-2019, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
What's the picture quality like, is it Crisp?
I got quite a bit of buffering early on in the first half. Not sure whether my broadband feed was up to it. Anyway, the picture improved in the second half, unfortunately the match did'nt, very mediocre fare. Just glad I did'nt have to pay for it. Spurs were poor, Harry Kane, Mr Invisible. The better team won, just about!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 09:19 AM

I got quite a bit of buffering early on in the first half. Not sure whether my broadband feed was up to it. Anyway, the picture improved in the second half, unfortunately the match did'nt, very mediocre fare. Just glad I did'nt have to pay for it. Spurs were poor, Harry Kane, Mr Invisible. The better team won, just about!
John, My picture was great but the match was televised in film form, if you know what l mean?

The match wasn’t very exciting, for a final! I suppose, l expected the play to be like in the last World Cup but Harry Kane didn't feature that much in this game.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 11:56 AM

I got quite a bit of buffering early on in the first half. Not sure whether my broadband feed was up to it. Anyway, the picture improved in the second half, unfortunately the match did'nt, very mediocre fare. Just glad I did'nt have to pay for it.
I had the same experience .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
My picture was great but the match was televised in film form, if you know what l mean?
No idea what "film form" is .....

The match wasn’t very exciting, for a final! I suppose, l expected the play to be like in the last World Cup but Harry Kane didn't feature that much in this game.
Dull, dull, dull .....

Still, the match gave us a reason to try out various "video reception modes" .....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-06-2019, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
No idea what "film form" is
Omah, I don’t know how to explain how this sort of camera work is described.
When you normally watch a televised live football match, the picture looks normal, like any other outside live sporting event that is televised.
The match last night had a different look, it looked like it had been filmed. Maybe, it was the type of cameras used that gave it a cinema quality look?

I’m not sure if you will still understand what l mean? l wonder if anyone else knows what l mean and can explain better?

Is there a television cameraman in the house?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

02-06-2019, 02:53 PM

Omah, I don’t know how to explain how this sort of camera work is described.
When you normally watch a televised live football match, the picture looks normal, like any other outside live sporting event that is televised.
The match last night had a different look, it looked like it had been filmed. Maybe, it was the type of cameras used that gave it a cinema quality look?

I’m not sure if you will still understand what l mean? l wonder if anyone else knows what l mean and can explain better?

Is there a television cameraman in the house?
Perhaps there's a setting on your new box - either the box itself or the YouTube feed .....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

02-06-2019, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Perhaps there's a setting on your new box - either the box itself or the YouTube feed .....
Live Rugby matches don’t have the ‘filmed’ look. Could it be because l was watching it via YouTube?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top