Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2019, 01:40 PM

Heroin smugglers possible death sentence

I despise hard drug dealers/smugglers with my every being.

These people were setting up some people/addicts upfor a possible death sentence as everyone knows heroin is a powerful, highly addictive killer drug.

I.m glad they got caught and I have no sympathy for these evil pigs. If they are sentenced to death so be it. Two more dealers off the streets and off the earth.

I m sorry if that makes me sound bad but its how I feel.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/metro...-10783027/amp/
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2019, 02:08 PM

Re: Heroin smugglers possible death sentence

Drug smugglers/dealers should hang!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2019, 02:24 PM

Yes. This is what I'd do with drug smugglers and other bad people:

Drug smugglers - lethal injection. See how they like it.
Paedophiles - hang them upside down and chop their b0ll0x off. Same goes for rapists.
Animal cruelty - feed them to the lions.
Terrorists - stick grenades in their mouths with gaffer tape and remove the pin.
Politicians - empty their bank accounts. See how they like it.
Muggers of old people - put them on an island and send ten thousand old people with walking sticks to beat them senseless.
Rappers - Solitary confinement with Motorhead at full blast 24 hours a day.
Keith Lemon - cut his tongue out.
Cliff - Melt all his records in a pit and throw him in it.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2019, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->

Paedophiles - hang them upside down and chop their b0ll0x off. Same goes for rapists.
Terrorists - stick grenades in their mouths with gaffer tape and remove the pin.
Muggers of old people - put them on an island and send ten thousand old people with walking sticks to sort them out.
Excellent, Floydy !!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2019, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Excellent, Floydy !!
Wow! You got there before I edited it, Tabby. I added another one...
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2019, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->

Muggers of old people - put them on an island and send ten thousand old people with walking sticks to beat them senseless.
Cliff - Melt all his records in a pit and throw him in it.
Yep, all this sounds good to me
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

22-09-2019, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Yep, all this sounds good to me
Sorry to make light of your post, Lion Queen. Nothing meant by that. I agree with your words entirely
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2019, 02:37 PM

How did they think that carrying almost a half hundredweight of heroin wouldn't go unnoticed? If that wasn't bad enough, can you imagine the excess baggage charges.

I note that the couple are from my home town of Huddersfield, fast becoming the crime capital of West Yorkshire with increased knife, gun and drug crime. Wouldn't surprise me if this pair were from Crosland Moor, a veritable cesspit, the place where the bloke shot dead by coppers lived. A respected, loving family loving man by all accounts. My arse. His home is damned near a fortress surrounded by CCTV to deter rival gangs.

Two less pieces of scum to worry about if they get strung up. Having said that, I wonder how much the wife would have been involved and was just obeying her husband?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

22-09-2019, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
How did they think that carrying almost a half hundredweight of heroin wouldn't go unnoticed? If that wasn't bad enough, can you imagine the excess baggage charges.

I note that the couple are from my home town of Huddersfield, fast becoming the crime capital of West Yorkshire with increased knife, gun and drug crime. Wouldn't surprise me if this pair were from Crosland Moor, a veritable cesspit, the place where the bloke shot dead by coppers lived. A respected, loving family loving man by all accounts. My arse. His home is damned near a fortress surrounded by CCTV to deter rival gangs.

Two less pieces of scum to worry about if they get strung up. Having said that, I wonder how much the wife would have been involved and was just obeying her husband?

Crossed my mind too actually our Judd
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2019, 03:53 PM

Stand by for a multitude of weeping and wailing, and wringing of hands by the usual suspects. Like Jeremy Corbyn, Chakrabarti, dopey, but rather lovely Jo Swinson, the complete bunch of PC lovers, and last of all, our beloved speaker, Jean Claude Bercow.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top