Join for free
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 10:02 AM

Re: Drumming up racial fear and hatred

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Why is immigration from outside the EU a problem here? Because there are just as many non EU migrants coming these days. Is that the fault of yhe Eu?
We need controlled immigration if we had that we could invite more asylum cases. At the moment we have open doors to white economic migrants, and black faces have to apply and pay to come here. Equality is all I want. I am shocked you don't TBH annie I imagined you would be very keen on equality.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by AidoPotato ->
Precisely, but what you are saying is not going to sway a leaver. They just will not accept the overwhelming evidence on display. Farage's lies and the major worsening of the British economy by virtue of a crash out don't even correlate. Leavers make these types of comparisons when they have no answers. It's just pig ignorant pride at this stage so it's pointless. And when things go completely tits up, they will blame the EU. Biting one's nose off to spite one's face rings loud and clear on this one AnnieS
Don't you just adore uttering that word 'crash out'.

You surely must have typed your post with tongue in cheek!
How conveniently you omit to mention the lie after lie from Remainers with first, what would happen if we didn't join the Euro, and then, even more blatant lies of our world collapsing if we voted to leave the EU..

Insulting Leavers is par for the course after 3.5 years, so carry on and do your damnest. Leavers will never listen to any BS lies from supporters of a dictatorship EU that only has to sit back and relax while watching the traitors in our own Parliament do their utmost to destroy Brexit.

Your Remain masters are rightly called cowards and charlatans. They are an absolute disgrace and the people (even many that voted remain) are rightly outraged and disgusted at how they have spat on democracy in this country.

Leavers will never forget, and if the cowards ever find the courage to go for a general election - you will certainly hear the voice of the people. But of course, cowards are cowards.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 10:17 AM

What makes me laugh is prior to the vote leavers were accused of being too harsh and some remainers would not discuss brexit it was so bad azz set up seperate sections so they could feel safe. Now we are stupid, racist, should have our votes taken away if we don't vote the way remainers want, our reasons are not valid we are nazis etc and the remainers still moan we are insulting them. Soubrey has people call her names arrested and then yells nazi and other nasty things at leavers.

I am starting to think remainers are not very self aware and it's one rule for them and another for us unintelligent plebs who aren't fit for them to wipe their feet on.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
don't you just adore uttering that word 'crash out'.

How conveniently you omit to mention the lie after lie from remainers with first, what would happen if we didn't join the euro, and then, even more blatant lies of our world collapsing if we voted to leave the eu..

Insulting leavers is par for the course after 3.5 years, so carry on and do your damnest. Leavers will never listen to any bs lies from supporters of a dictatorship eu that only has to sit back and relax while watching the traitors in our own parliament do their utmost to destroy brexit.

Your remain masters are rightly called cowards and charlatans. They are an absolute disgrace and the people (even many that voted remain) are rightly outraged and disgusted at how they have spat on democracy in this country.

Leavers will never forget, and if the cowards ever find the courage to go for a general election - you will certainly hear the voice of the people. But of course, cowards are cowards.
Originally Posted by julie1962 ->
what makes me laugh is prior to the vote leavers were accused of being too harsh and some remainers would not discuss brexit it was so bad azz set up seperate sections so they could feel safe. Now we are stupid, racist, should have our votes taken away if we don't vote the way remainers want, our reasons are not valid we are nazis etc and the remainers still moan we are insulting them. Soubrey has people call her names arrested and then yells nazi and other nasty things at leavers.

I am starting to think remainers are not very self aware and it's one rule for them and another for us unintelligent plebs who aren't fit for them to wipe their feet on.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 10:33 AM

How conveniently you omit to mention the lie after lie from Remainers with first, what would happen if we didn't join the Euro, and then, even more blatant lies of our world collapsing if we voted to leave the EU..

Insulting Leavers is par for the course after 3.5 years, so carry on and do your damnest. Leavers will never listen to any BS lies from supporters of a dictatorship EU that only has to sit back and relax while watching the traitors in our own Parliament do their utmost to destroy Brexit.

Your Remain masters are rightly called cowards and charlatans. They are an absolute disgrace and the people (even many that voted remain) are rightly outraged and disgusted at how they have spat on democracy in this country.

Once again SG you have taken the words out of my mouth!
I thought we were nearly done with all this BS?
Now it seems that instead of trying to get it over with, the
POS in the HOC is trying to force us to have yet another
( democratic??) extension???
The eu is looking very smug?

Regards Donkeyman!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
What makes me laugh is prior to the vote leavers were accused of being too harsh and some remainers would not discuss brexit it was so bad azz set up seperate sections so they could feel safe. Now we are stupid, racist, should have our votes taken away if we don't vote the way remainers want, our reasons are not valid we are nazis etc and the remainers still moan we are insulting them. Soubrey has people call her names arrested and then yells nazi and other nasty things at leavers.

You forgot to mention the word MAJORITY Julie??

Regards Donkeyman!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
We need controlled immigration if we had that we could invite more asylum cases. At the moment we have open doors to white economic migrants, and black faces have to apply and pay to come here. Equality is all I want. I am shocked you don't TBH annie I imagined you would be very keen on equality.
It's people who voted leave for reasons of immigration who do not want asylum seekers here. That is not all leave voters but there was a large number who voted because of immigration.

However, my point was that it is our fault if too many people have come both from EU and non EU countries. We have no control but then blame others and now persecute those who came here legally, some having spent their whole lives here. We have a shoddy system and have lost or destroyed records. It's a joke to blame th EU. Millions of Turks ? I don't think so.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

25-09-2019, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
It's people who voted leave for reasons of immigration who do not want asylum seekers here. That is not all leave voters but there was a large number who voted because of immigration.

However, my point was that it is our fault if too many people have come both from EU and non EU countries. We have no control but then blame others and now persecute those who came here legally, some having spent their whole lives here. We have a shoddy system and have lost or destroyed records. It's a joke to blame th EU. Millions of Turks ? I don't think so.
I agree it's a true as we won't have an EU army that was proved to be totally fa....... oh hang on that was true.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 11:42 AM

The more this pantomime by the remainers in parliament goes on the more they will be scared to death of a General Election. It will be more of a "Judgement Day by the People" for these two faced bastards who betrayed the people over and over again.

Today, Conservatives, down 2 points, Brexit Party up 2 points.

Nigel Farage will have Parliament handed to him on a plate at this rate and then we will see the remainer cockroaches scuttle off into the dark corners of the country where they can hide from scrutiny by a new government, a new leader and a new political system.

Counting down the days .....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
The more this pantomime by the remainers in parliament goes on the more they will be scared to death of a General Election. It will be more of a "Judgement Day by the People" for these two faced bastards who betrayed the people over and over again.

Today, Conservatives, down 2 points, Brexit Party up 2 points.

Nigel Farage will have Parliament handed to him on a plate at this rate and then we will see the remainer cockroaches scuttle off into the dark corners of the country where they can hide from scrutiny by a new government, a new leader and a new political system.

Counting down the days .....
Bravo Bread.....

Twitter is 'on fire' with the fact that Britain is now run by the judiciary.....Remainers and Brexiteers alike......There is a storm on the way....

Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top