Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 01:22 PM

Re: Boris Speaking today in Parliament

Jess Phillips isn't fit to be an MP she actually stood in parliament today and said Boris said Jo Cox's murder was humbug. She is either deaf or deliberately being obtuse just to cause a row.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Jess Phillips isn't fit to be an MP she actually stood in parliament today and said Boris said Jo Cox's murder was humbug. She is either deaf or deliberately being obtuse just to cause a row.
She is the queen of fake outrage that's for sure. She does a lot of fake crying too.

There is a good youtube of her and Jacob Rees-Mogg going around Somerset visiting his constituents in his Range Rover. Its really funny and surprisingly, they get on like a house on fire.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 01:44 PM

I don't often watch POSHOC but I caught a bit of it this morning

One MP made the comment that if Opposition Parties can campaign under the slogan "Bollocks to Brexit" they're in no position to criticise anyone about the use of immoderate language
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
I don't often watch POSHOC but I caught a bit of it this morning

One MP made the comment that if Opposition Parties can campaign under the slogan "Bollocks to Brexit" they're in no position to criticise anyone about the use of immoderate language
Sounds reasonable

Bercow has it on his car bumper ... pot, kettle.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Labour MP's were almost hysterical, I was really concerned for Barry Sheerman when speaking, he looked apoplectic.
Sheerman is the MP for Huddersfield (not my MP I hasten to add). He's a complete arsehole (IMO - better chuck that in) and doesn't normally get too involved in Parliament except when there's sound bites to be had to boost his flagging reputation. His Parliamentary voting record speaks for itself.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 02:30 PM

Hi

Boris has lost again.

Parliament will sit during the Conservative Party Conference.

The opposition, who have the majority, will force votes then and they will not be doing pairing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Sheerman is the MP for Huddersfield (not my MP I hasten to add). He's a complete arsehole (IMO - better chuck that in) and doesn't normally get too involved in Parliament except when there's sound bites to be had to boost his flagging reputation. His Parliamentary voting record speaks for itself.

Hi

I agree, he is a total waste of time.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
So true.... just another day at the office for her . Let's see what the issue will be tomorrow. (Friday) Bound to be something different and it's odd how quickly one issue can be dropped for the next to make the editorial front pages and feed into Laura kuenssberg's anti- Brexit , anti-Boris rhetoric on the BBC news channel.

Somehow, it could be seen as intentional , anti democratic slurs for a specific reason...... but surely they wouldn't behave that way would they.. just to overthrow a government or a PM ? Would they ??
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
So true.... just another day at the office for her . Let's see what the issue will be tomorrow. (Friday) Bound to be something different and it's odd how quickly one issue can be dropped for the next to make the editorial front pages and feed into Laura kuenssberg's anti- Brexit , anti-Boris rhetoric on the BBC news channel.

Somehow, it could be seen as intentional , anti democratic slurs for a specific reason...... but surely they wouldn't behave that way would they.. just to overthrow a government or a PM ? Would they ??
May did leave by her own choice, didn't she? Just like cameron.
But she left crying, he whisteling...

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top