Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
AidoPotato
UK
AidoPotato is male 

26-09-2019, 09:58 AM

Re: Fake News With Brexit Related Polls

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
I know we must treat Polls with caution, but the last one I saw showed that 60% wanted Brexit to happen
And that was before the Supreme Court judgement and the recent speeches by BoJo & Geoffrey Cox
I suspect support for Brexit has increased since then
You Sir/Madam are living in Cuckoo land if you think for a second Johnson's and Cox's speeches did anything for the leave cause.

My God...the level of indoctrination is actually horrifying
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 10:02 AM

I used to participate in polls and surveys until I did one as a waitrose customer. We all arrived at the hotel and went into the meeting room 19 posh ladies and me. I got a lot of odd looks and someone asked was I in the right place ? someone else asked me for a tea !
My voice was not heard they ignored the common woman in the room. It was a strange experience as I was a loyal waitrose shopper at the time.

Made me realise they only want one type of view they don't really want honest answers.

So I tend to take them with a pinch of salt these days.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 10:13 AM

Go to the Supreme Court and make ALL polls illegal.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 10:48 AM

[QUOTE=AidoPotato;1789186]You're angry because it goes against your narrative, and your narrative is a minority in 2019. The gross majority of the UK did not vote to leave the EU, and the kids that were 16 at the time of the referendum are now of voting age and keen to remain in the EU where the best deal resides.

I gave up reading your drivel after your first paragraph, which I found interesting. May I ask you how you managed to speak to every young person in the UK now of voting age, to be able to conclude that they are "keen to remain in the EU". You must have a fantastic team behind you to be able to ascertain such a statement as fact? or is it more likely that as usual, you are talking rubbish.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 10:56 AM

[QUOTE=shropshiregirl;1789222]
Originally Posted by AidoPotato ->
You're angry because it goes against your narrative, and your narrative is a minority in 2019. The gross majority of the UK did not vote to leave the EU, and the kids that were 16 at the time of the referendum are now of voting age and keen to remain in the EU where the best deal resides.

I gave up reading your drivel after your first paragraph, which I found interesting. May I ask you how you managed to speak to every young person in the UK now of voting age, to be able to conclude that they are "keen to remain in the EU". You must have a fantastic team behind you to be able to ascertain such a statement as fact? or is it more likely that as usual, you are talking rubbish.
From my experience many remainers are now leavers as they want democracy to be done also does anyone really think we can stay after all has been said and done ? The idea we can just go back to how it was is craziness.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 10:59 AM

[QUOTE=shropshiregirl;1789222]
Originally Posted by AidoPotato ->
You're angry because it goes against your narrative, and your narrative is a minority in 2019. The gross majority of the UK did not vote to leave the EU, and the kids that were 16 at the time of the referendum are now of voting age and keen to remain in the EU where the best deal resides.

Oh SG, it's just Banchory using one of his phoney accounts.

Reminds me of the end of Scooby Doo ... "who's that behind the AidoPotato mask.... it's Banchory !..... and I would have got away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids'
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 11:44 AM

Hi

Well nobody has asked me and Polls have been proved wrong in the past.

Unlike many of you. I think Boris is a complete prat.

I will be voting leave, but for Farage.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Well I'm one who voted Remain, not because I love the EU or anything, I just knew the referendum was a mistake.

Now the damage has been done, if there was another ref. I'd vote Leave.

And I know others thinking the same.
AAAAAHHHH, you were on the radio recently, telling farage you got a kick from a horse! That's what changed you, and your observations of reality.
AidoPotato
UK
AidoPotato is male 

26-09-2019, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
But is this fake news or reality.
I guess we could go on for ever and ever in a circle in this case.
AidoPotato
UK
AidoPotato is male 

26-09-2019, 07:29 PM

[QUOTE=Bread;1789228]
Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->

Oh SG, it's just Banchory using one of his phoney accounts.

Reminds me of the end of Scooby Doo ... "who's that behind the AidoPotato mask.... it's Banchory !..... and I would have got away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids'
I'm not Banchory. I was just expressing my views. I'm not trying to annoy anybody or be sneaky. It's just an opinion that's all

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top