Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 05:21 PM

Re: Don't Blame Us For The Mess, Guv.

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
If we don't leave on 31st I predict trouble on the streets I am trying to calm people I know at the moment to stop them going to london to protest. I don't see it ending well if they did go.
Nothing wrong with peaceful protest.

Violence however needs to be met with the full force of the law.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Strange how quiet the ERG are. It's almost like there is a news blackout.

Anyone else noticed ?

I thought they would have been jumping up and down over the past weeks scandals in the Supreme Kangaroo Court and House of Remainers
I have noticed Bread! JRM has been noticable by his absence
Perhaps Solly can give us some clues
Do you think they'v had an offer from Barnier??

Regards Donkeyman!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
I do think it needs some public demo to show our support
for Nigel, and give the final shove to push us over the line?
But l think it should be local demos, not one big one due
to the us having to travel down to London? So we need some
local organisers in all the major towns!
If we manage to get bthis going the protests should be
peaceful, and we should carry some means of identifying
who we are, such as an umbrella or something Julie?

Regards Donkeyman!
Farage claims he has enough followers to have candidate stand in every constituency. If each of those organises a demo, you have some 650 all over the UK. Would send a clear message, don't you think?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
I have noticed Bread! JRM has been noticable by his absence
Perhaps Solly can give us some clues
Do you think they'v had an offer from Barnier??

Regards Donkeyman!
It's very simpel donks. Have you noticed how many of the ERG disciples are lawyer or barrister? They know the implications of the verdict by the supreme court.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 05:40 PM

What i find disgraceful is that the Labour party leader is trying to orchestrate a way for him to become PM and is doing everything he can and using anyone he can to achieve that goal. Corbyn is not interested in helping the country, all he is interested in is getting to be PM.

He does not want a general election now to get rid of Boris because he knows voters will vote for who ever can guarantee an EU leave and he knows that is not Labour which is why he keeps saying he will only support a GE after brexit is sorted because once brexit is out the way, it then becomes who can offer the best for the country in terms of the NHS, education, Finance and Business and with brexit out the way Corbyn is of the belief people will vote for Labour. Personally, i do not think this country will ever allow a man with Corbyn's shifty background to become PM, especially a man who has been proven by the media to have sympathies towards the IRA.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

28-09-2019, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
What i find disgraceful is that the Labour party leader is trying to orchestrate a way for him to become PM and is doing everything he can and using anyone he can to achieve that goal. Corbyn is not interested in helping the country, all he is interested in is getting to be PM.

He does not want a general election now to get rid of Boris because he knows voters will vote for who ever can guarantee an EU leave and he knows that is not Labour which is why he keeps saying he will only support a GE after brexit is sorted because once brexit is out the way, it then becomes who can offer the best for the country in terms of the NHS, education, Finance and Business and with brexit out the way Corbyn is of the belief people will vote for Labour. Personally, i do not think this country will ever allow a man with Corbyn's shifty background to become PM, especially a man who has been proven by the media to have sympathies towards the IRA.
What i find disgraceful is that the tory party leader is trying to orchestrate a way for him to remain PM and is doing everything he can and using anyone he can to achieve that goal. Boris is not interested in helping the country, all he is interested in is staying on and be PM.

He does not want a general election now to get rid of corbyn because he knows voters will vote for whoever will guarantee an EU leave but he knows a majority want to remain in the EU and he knows that is not tory (yet) which is why he keeps saying he will, but doesn't resign to invoke a GE.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->

Don't expect anything democratic in the house of remainers whatever you do
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
What i find disgraceful is that the tory party leader is trying to orchestrate a way for him to remain PM and is doing everything he can and using anyone he can to achieve that goal. Boris is not interested in helping the country, all he is interested in is staying on and be PM.
In my opinion you are very wrong, so very wrong. To be able to call the oppositions bluff by tabling a motion to not only call for a vote of no confidence but to also table a motion calling for a general election would have to take supreme confidence on the tory's part in the belief that the opposition would do neither. I personally do not think the tory's are that supremely confident. Boris called their bluff and it worked. It could have so easily backfired on him.
globeflower
Rutland, UK
globeflower is male 

29-09-2019, 12:00 AM

The title of this thread sums up the problem with Brexiteers. They have plunged the Country into chaos but nothing, it seems, is ever their fault. It's always those nasty Europeans, their treacherous MPs, The Speaker, Mrs May, The Courts, the media, the opposition, the Irish, the Maastricht Treaty, Uncle Tom Cobley etc. who are to blame for the failure of their ill-conceived project. The reality is that since the referendum, brexit supporters have achieved absolutely nothing in 3 years, whereas remainers have successfully used whatever political, legislative and judicial tools they have at their disposal. The really worrying part of it is that these people who claim that will will stride around the globe, forging fantastical trade deals with the world's superpowers, are the same people who have conclusively demonstrated that they couldn't organise a party in a brewery.
Patriot1967
East Anglia
Patriot1967 is male  Patriot1967 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2019, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by globeflower ->
The title of this thread sums up the problem with Brexiteers. They have plunged the Country into chaos but nothing, it seems, is ever their fault. It's always those nasty Europeans, their treacherous MPs, The Speaker, Mrs May, The Courts, the media, the opposition, the Irish, the Maastricht Treaty, Uncle Tom Cobley etc. who are to blame for the failure of their ill-conceived project. The reality is that since the referendum, brexit supporters have achieved absolutely nothing in 3 years, whereas remainers have successfully used whatever political, legislative and judicial tools they have at their disposal. The really worrying part of it is that these people who claim that will will stride around the globe, forging fantastical trade deals with the world's superpowers, are the same people who have conclusively demonstrated that they couldn't organise a party in a brewery.
Yes, Brexit supporting MPs have achieved nothing since the referendum.
Probably because there is a majority of Remainers in Parliament.
Unlike the majority of the electorate. That’s us, the public.

Meanwhile, the news this last 24 hours tells us that Corbyn will be PM by this time next week, as the result of a no confidence vote and another remainer stitch up.
Because that’s the only way he can become PM, as he’s turned down the opportunity for an election. Twice. Or is it 3 times now?

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top