Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2021, 08:34 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning everyone, dry here and no frost but a cold wind from the north, brrrr....

Just about to head off to the forest for an hour before it gets busy with bikers, who are becoming a real nuisance and ruining all the walking tracks with their tyres, grrr. No plans for later other than beefburgers for lunch, naughty but nice..

Have a good day everyone
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2021, 08:36 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

good morning, dry but windy, got my covid jab at 10,30am
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2021, 09:01 AM

Good morning everyone.

It is cold - but dry for the first time this week! Mind you - they are threatening snow for this afternoon.

Had a Sainsbury delivery yesterday - so will be in the kitchen playing with my pots and pans most of the day.

Stay safe.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2021, 10:59 AM

Good morning everyone another terrible night of torrential rain and no grass to be seen in the meadows just lakes of rain.

The temperature has dropped considerably since I went out with Chloe at 8am and thought it unlikely that the forecast snow would arrive, now I think it will.

I am making bread this morning, a cheering occupation on a dismal day. So a lunch of warm wholemeal rolls to look forward to with homemade leek and celery soup .

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2021, 11:28 AM

Good morning all rain throughout the night and very cold at the moment. Promise of sleet later in the day.

Washing is done and drying indoors again ..... oh for the lovely sunny days!

We had a Charity bag posted through the door yesterday so I will be rummaging through my wardrobes today to fill it.

Enjoy your day and stay safe everyone...
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2021, 11:38 AM

Good morning everybody.

Yes we're back to another grey, damp, chilly day.
We're off for a walk on the beach, and then I'm going to try again to buy some bedroom furniture.

There's a problem though; so far we can't buy all the sizes & types in one range that we need because, I have been told, this darned virus has messed-up container deliveries from overseas. So some things are available and others not.

I'm not risking buying what there is and hoping the rest of what we need eventually arrives, because knowing my luck that will never happen. If I'm going to do a bedroom I want it doing right and not mix'n'match.

Grumble for today over.

Stay safe and have a lovely weekend, everybody.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2021, 11:53 AM

Hi Zaphod, we've just cancelled our order for new bedroom fitted furniture from B&Q as they put the delivery back by two months till the end of March, but Rosemary found some that she actually preferred at Next of all places, although that's a bit of a wait as well...
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2021, 12:07 PM

Good Morning everyone, have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2021, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Hi Zaphod, we've just cancelled our order for new bedroom fitted furniture from B&Q as they put the delivery back by two months till the end of March, but Rosemary found some that she actually preferred at Next of all places, although that's a bit of a wait as well...
It's a nuisance Barry, isn't it?
That said it's not important, I can wait and so can my son whose bedroom it is.
It's typical though, when for once you have the time but you can't use it to do what needs doing.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2021, 12:41 PM

Good morning all.

It's been snowing again on and off all morning, but it's very wet stuff, so hasn't settled - so far.

I am only going to pop out and pay my papers, then will be staying in today, as I want to bath and clip 2 of the dogs.

Be good.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top