Join for free
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 11:36 AM

Good morning Thursday

Good morning everyone. Have a good day, stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 12:18 PM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good morning everyone just got back from an early walk with the twins.

I hoped my raspberry canes which are in the post would arrive today so I can plant them while it is fine but no luck .

Instead I will wash a batch of fruit to make more mincemeat.
Enjoy your day
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 12:36 PM

Good morning Moyra, morning everyone.
The sun fighting to come out here but not much luck.
Taking the pooches for their grooming today, thank goodness they are still allowed to open. Not much else planned.

Have a nice day everyone and please stay safe.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 12:44 PM

Good morning all,

It is quiet here this morning, I reckon you're all still in bed.

It was pouring earlier, but blue sky and getting chillier now.

I have been catching up on paperwork, and done a bit of printing for a friend, and now I am just going to have some soup before I take two of the dogs off to the vet for blood tests.

I've got a grocery delivery coming tea time, so I shall have that to pack all away then.

Have a good day folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 02:44 PM

A belated good morning to all

A sunny but very cold day here and feeling more like winter after the mild days we’ve been having lately.

I’m expecting a Sainsbury’s grocery delivery later this afternoon.

Enjoy the rest of the day, folks.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
A belated good morning to all

A sunny but very cold day here and feeling more like winter after the mild days we’ve been having lately.

I’m expecting a Sainsbury’s grocery delivery later this afternoon.

Enjoy the rest of the day, folks.
That surprised me Mags! Here it has been warm enough to leave the back door open....big mistake!......
Around 1.30 My sister shouted that there was a small bird in the house and it had flown behind my chest freezer in the utility room. We assumed one of the cats may have brought it in and it may have died but I was unable to move the freezer, so opened the window & closed the door to that room!
I went back 30 mins later to discover a wren flying round the room. He seemed fine & then flew out through the open window, so I can only assume he came in through the back door!
Am I the only person that has birds coming into her house...because this one is the 5th this year?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top