Join for free
Page 4 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 11:50 AM

Re: Do you think about Old Age?

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
I have pills
Me too
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
I have pills
Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Me too
hahahaha, you two are funny.. and I have to say "me too" also, but I don't know if they would do the trick or not....
I would hate to end up "just a vegetable"......so don't do anything unless you feel there is no other way out of this "mess".........

Life can be such a mess!!!! AND, we are all heading there, just some are slower than others......

I am not the one to tell anyone it gets better or anything like that, cause it doesn't get better. It can't, as someone else said after a certain age, it is a downward slope and there is nothing we can do about it, except enjoy the ride as much as possible and if anyone says we are OLD, just remind them that they too, will be old someday, there is no way around it.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 12:03 PM

You have to laugh Blue...no ones getting out alive...we came with nothing and we go with nothing. Simple!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 12:55 PM

I try not to think about it, I fight it every inch of the way..
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
You have to laugh Blue...no ones getting out alive...we came with nothing and we go with nothing. Simple!
Aysa,you are so funny, and so right on.....hahahaha

Some days I feel like this, He is supposed to represent a 91 year old.......what a hoot. This is Tim Conway and Carol Burnett, it will make you laught out loud...I feel like this is how I look some mornings when I have pain....

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

06-11-2018, 03:08 PM

Hi Filly, I see you are online.......I have to log off soon so I just want to wish you a good day dear friend....
Post something good on her filly, help kick me in the butt and get me moving, I have been on here since about 4am and now it is 9am......
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 03:16 PM

I tend to worry a lot about other people getting older these days.
My wife is 10 years older than me and all of my best friends are in their sixties and seventies - for some reason I have always hung around with people older than myself. What if I'm the only one left?
But that doesn't mean I won't go first, contrary to the law of averages!
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Aysa,you are so funny, and so right on.....hahahaha

Some days I feel like this, He is supposed to represent a 91 year old.......what a hoot. This is Tim Conway and Carol Burnett, it will make you laught out loud...I feel like this is how I look some mornings when I have pain....

OMGosh Blue...this episode of "As The Stomach Turns" is hilarious...I don't think I ever missed "The Carol Burnett Show."

I can certainly relate to "Gramps"...after my last fall on Saturday...

Thanks Blue for sharing this...
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 04:23 PM

I don't think about Old Age.
I act like a Teenager, but my body says 90.
If i'm left on my own in old age, I won't have anyone to care for me, so god know what will happen to me.

I've not made out my Funeral Plans yet, have you!
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Hi Filly, I see you are online.......I have to log off soon so I just want to wish you a good day dear friend....
Post something good on her filly, help kick me in the butt and get me moving, I have been on here since about 4am and now it is 9am......

Hi again Blue...thank you, so far so good. Wishing the same for you, honey...

OK Blue, no more Mrs. Nice Guy...here's the requested "kick in the butt"...now get a move on and logout!

Page 4 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top