Join for free
Page 172 of 276 « First < 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 272 > Last »
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 01:36 PM

Re: I've had my chest x-ray

Checking in on you Richard, with caring interest....so keep us up to date on everything that you are struggling with....

There are a lot of prayers going on for you, even in USA. Never give up hope...

I am vomiting every day also. I have a serious illness and I don't think I will be getting better, my age makes me unable to have certain operations...due to chances of survival....
But I am ok with it, I am ready to go. I don't really want to live anymore. I am 76 in two weeks and that's enough for me. I have had a hard life, and a happy one too.....but I have had enough.

I have a friend who is Catholic and Saturday she is going to lite a candle for you at her church.

Blue xxx
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 03:25 PM

It's sad to know when enough is enough, although no-one knows when they reach that point. My current infection is keeping me in hospital where I don't want to be but have little to no choice.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
It's sad to know when enough is enough.
It would be for you Richard cause you are too young. You have so much to live for.........you are going to get better Richard...do not give up hope and keep praying. I will never give up on you because I know what I know!!!

Blue xxx
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2018, 05:16 PM

It's sad to know when enough is enough, although no-one knows when they reach that point. My current infection is keeping me in hospital where I don't want to be but have little to no choice.
Oh dear Dreamy, still no light at the end of the tunnel?
I just can't understand why they have not found the cause of this.
Please keep your strength, although I do understand that you must be at the end of your tether.
I will check back later. X
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

03-12-2018, 08:37 PM

Such a co-incidence happened today Richard. I had to activate one of my cards, so after it was done, I asked the girl what country she is from because I knew she wasn't from around here.

They always employ people in other countries for stuff like this. She said The Phillipines....well that started a conversation because I started talking to her in Tagalog (their native language). Then I was talking to her about how sick I was, etc. We had quite a little chat.

Then she said "if I may, I would like to present a prayer request in our church tonight for you in Manilla". I said Rain (that was her name), please not me, do one for my friend Richard and I told her a bit about what you were going through.....

She said there will be a prayer for BOTH of you tonight, my promise to you. I was thrilled and thought "what a co-incidence"

So our prayer chain is growing quickly Richard, we got Canada, UK, Phillipines, and USA.....I imagine you have some people in the UK for you as I have seen it mentioned on this thread, so that is wonderful. Feel the power, talk to your mind, think hard about being well Richard.....
Your brain is your tool Richard, tell it what to do.......

Love, Blue xx
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

04-12-2018, 01:36 AM

Hi Richard, Just letting you know that we are thinking about you tonight and hope you are getting lots of sleep and rest.....

Blue x
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2018, 10:02 AM

Another day endured nonetheless. I think I'm going to ask/ tell my consultant that I can't go on like this,I'm thoroughly pissed off and want to leave so badly.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

04-12-2018, 12:56 PM

After a bone marrow biopsy this afternoon,they're letting me home as they don't know what to do with me.

I'd rather know what was wrong with me first, but you can't have everything. I'm to stick religiously to my paracetamol course and phone them the moment something goes wrong again.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2018, 01:17 PM

Another day endured nonetheless. I think I'm going to ask/ tell my consultant that I can't go on like this,I'm thoroughly pissed off and want to leave so badly.
After a bone marrow biopsy this afternoon,they're letting me home as they don't know what to do with me.

I'd rather know what was wrong with me first, but you can't have everything. I'm to stick religiously to my paracetamol course and phone them the moment something goes wrong again.
Oh????
That is good, but, also bad news Dreamy.
I know you have had enough of being in the hospital, but, I agree on the 'what is wrong with me' dilemma.
Keep us posted. x
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2018, 01:23 PM

But matey, given your current state of health, is there sufficient social care in your home - f'r instance have the hospital put in place regular (daily???) visits by District Nurses, have the local authority put in place regular home care facilities for you??? Has your home been assessed by Occupational Therapists and to provide you with any disabled aids or equipment to make your life that much easier for you???

Page 172 of 276 « First < 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 272 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top