Join for free
View Poll Results: Who will you vote for at the European Elections?
Conservative 1 1.89%
Labour 0 0%
Change UK 1 1.89%
Green Party 1 1.89%
Liberal Democrats 3 5.66%
Northern Ireland Parties 0 0%
Plaid Cymru 1 1.89%
SNP 1 1.89%
Brexit Party 44 83.02%
UKIP 1 1.89%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Page 12 of 15 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2019, 11:59 PM

Re: How will you vote at the European Elections?

If the US economists are right , then we are heading for another recession, although not this year. So I doubt Europe will survive a second recession, and as the EU are talking about it, maybe it won't matter who gets elected into the positions of MEP's as it will be the survival of the fittest, and probably if UK have left at that point, we will be in a far better position than last time .
Rule Britannia !
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
If the US economists are right , then we are heading for another recession, although not this year. So I doubt Europe will survive a second recession, and as the EU are talking about it, maybe it won't matter who gets elected into the positions of MEP's as it will be the survival of the fittest, and probably if UK have left at that point, we will be in a far better position than last time .
Rule Britannia !
Exactly.

I, and others, have said the same. We must leave the EU before it's too late.

If we are still in when it collapses, especially if we have by then joined the Euro, we shall suffer economically from the EU collapse.

If we leave now, we shall begin our rise whilst at the same time the EU will begin its downward spiral.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Exactly.

I, and others, have said the same. We must leave the EU before it's too late.

If we are still in when it collapses, especially if we have by then joined the Euro, we shall suffer economically from the EU collapse.

If we leave now, we shall begin our rise whilst at the same time the EU will begin its downward spiral.
and that (the euro) is why I fail to understand the motives of Scotland. They have been told that they would have to convert to Euro if they stay in the EU. (as with all other countries) Why would they put themselves in such a position. When Scotland had their referendum of in/out , they were adamant that they would stick with the £ and Bank of England was going to prop them up. That's no longer likely to happen , so they must be mad.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Got my one today.

States on it "You do not have to take this card when you go to vote"
Thanks Galty
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I thought you said that the Brexit Party doesn't have any policies!
I said that nobody has been able to explain their policies to me and that as far as I am aware they have no policy other than leaving the EU. The above strategy is part of the leaving EU policy.

Perhaps you could explain how their post-EU low tax stance will sustain our public services, pensions and infrastructure?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I said that nobody has been able to explain their policies to me and that as far as I am aware they have no policy other than leaving the EU. The above strategy is part of the leaving EU policy.

Perhaps you could explain how their post-EU low tax stance will sustain our public services, pensions and infrastructure?
Simples Annie, after Farage and the Brexit Party take us out of the EU, vote for somebody who's policy's you find more acceptable in the general Election....
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
I do love a Poll!
I thought this would be fun, and maybe even revealing!

Conservative
Labour
Change UK
Green Party
Liberal Democrats
Brexit Party
UKIP
SNP
Plaid Cymru
Northern Ireland Parties

I hope everyone will vote...
It's anonymous of course
Nige must be laughing his socks off.

On top of all the shenanigans, by the Tories, in not getting what the public wants, TM now makes a speech giving away all that's left - concessions to the Labour Party, A second referendum, etc. (Telegraph this morning)

Couldn't be TM just making one last huge spiteful statement, could it?

i.e getting even by attacking those who are chucking her out.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

22-05-2019, 10:13 AM

When in her speech T May asks for one last chance to " to deliver a negotiated exit - or risk Brexit not happening at all".

What is that meant to mean ? Does she know something we don't ?

She just continues to dig a deeper and deeper hole, for not only herself but the whole of the country.
Just like any spoilt child she continues to blame everyone else but her.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Simples Annie, after Farage and the Brexit Party take us out of the EU, vote for somebody who's policy's you find more acceptable in the general Election....
I think I'm missing something here. How will Farage and the Brexit Party take us out of the EU? What difference will it make to Brit's Exit if he gets more votes than the others put together?

.... in words of one syllable please.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2019, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
When in her speech T May asks for one last chance to " to deliver a negotiated exit - or risk Brexit not happening at all".

What is that meant to mean ? Does she know something we don't ?

She just continues to dig a deeper and deeper hole, for not only herself but the whole of the country.
Just like any spoilt child she continues to blame everyone else but her.

It's a threat, vote for it or else. Laying blame on those who don't.

I watch PMQs most weeks, nothing is ever the Tories fault. She never answers the questions just distracts by, "What we have done, what the Labour party would do..." never a proper reply.

Page 12 of 15 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top