Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 08:01 PM

Re: Do Your Scars Tell A Tale?

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Phew! I thought you meant your door. The film 'Misery' sprang to mind.
Misery? she'd break your legs?
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 08:38 PM

I'm only admitting to this cos Ive drunk a bottle and a half of wine so far this evening. Getting pi**ed listening to good music. Dont usually drink.
I have a very small scar on my right wrist where they put the tube in to put the two stents in my heart. I also have a small scar above my right nipple where they put a tube in to inflate a collapsed lung when I was 25.
I have two scars on my right leg where a previous girlfriend got two breadknives and stabbed me and another in a very delicate place where she stabbed me on another occasion. That was when I was 43.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
I'm only admitting to this cos Ive drunk a bottle and a half of wine so far this evening. Getting pi**ed listening to good music. Dont usually drink.
I have a very small scar on my right wrist where they put the tube in to put the two stents in my heart. I also have a small scar above my right nipple where they put a tube in to inflate a collapsed lung when I was 25.
I have two scars on my right leg where a previous girlfriend got two breadknives and stabbed me and another in a very delicate place where she stabbed me on another occasion. That was when I was 43.
Wow, glad to know you got out of that relationship, you are lucky you got out alive
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mondays child ->
Ouch!
It wasn't a bed of roses then?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 11:16 PM

I have one scar 3" long on my right arm where I had a growth and a mole removed about 6 years ago.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2019, 03:00 AM

Primus, rashguards are the way to go if you don't want to cover up one's chest or belly. They are great for swimming and come in long and short sleeved versions. Surfers and swimmers over here wear them for sun protection and to add a light layer of warmth - in addition to preventing rashes from paddling on surfboards. They have women's versions to wear over bikinis too:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kelly Rashguard.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	9793

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top