Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 10:07 PM

Re: International Waters?

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Ooops Sorry Ray, I've just more or less repeated your post and with pictures too.

Playing the same organ.

No worries but I'm not so sure it really was the people's choice. It involved referendums, voting and foreign interference Lol.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Exactly. How have America influenced or meddled with France and Australia post WWII?
Oh ! Sorry JBR, understand now. I've just had a little search. Seem to be the norm for them. . medalling in elections !
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
No worries but I'm not so sure it really was the people's choice. It involved referendums, voting and foreign interference Lol.

Maybe we'll never know, that generation have probably all disappeared under the burkas now.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 10:31 PM

Dunno, tell me. I haven't mentioned France or Australia. Although they did try to overthrow the French Government in 1965
I was referring to your post #15 in which you included a list of the (very many) countries in which America has supposedly interfered with their government.

Included were France and Australia, and I wondered if you had any idea what America had done there.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

22-06-2019, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I was referring to your post #15 in which you included a list of the (very many) countries in which America has supposedly interfered with their government.

Included were France and Australia, and I wondered if you had any idea what America had done there.
I didn't see Australia, but having just read about it heres the link :
https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/worl...1975-election/
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

22-06-2019, 10:41 PM

Here's another link as to how many people US have killed.(20million) Some statistics given by John Hopkins University, and we can't argue with them.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-has...war-ii/5492051
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
One the plus side, they don't have shite like Love Island or Big Brother either.

Nice one.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

22-06-2019, 10:43 PM

.......and Bolton has arrived today in Israel ahead of an unprecedented security summit.

That little toe- rag should be declared insane.

It only takes one mistake on any side !
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2019, 11:58 PM

I will,once again respectfully, state that I feel that I'm up against it here. I do take many of your points about the US. But..how do you define "America" ?..Are you talking about the current regime?...Some of you said "POst WW2"..Others talk about Trump and his crew (Who incidently, I think suck also) Are you talking about the American people?..The Congress?..The military..the executive?...YOu quote "millions" that the US has killed. China bangs on about how it's pulled millions out of poverty. HOw many people have they killed?..Tiananmen Square is the tip of the iceberg. I would say millions as well. And then billed the family for the cost of the execution. Also life in Iran under the Shah was pretty much like Chile under Pinochet. If you were wealthy, conservative, silent and obedient, you were OK. But if you showed any sign of dissent, you might have had a visit from Savak (secret police) and disappear in the night. I don't think the regime that replaced it is any better of course. It's the same play with different costumes.For what it's worth folks.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 12:14 AM

I didn't see Australia, but having just read about it heres the link :
https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/worl...1975-election/
It sounds like this might just be someone's claim with no direct evidence.

Perhaps some of the others on that original (#15) post are also some unsubstantiated claims.

How about France?

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top