Join for free
Page 5 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 10:53 AM

Re: Police called to Boris Johnson home

So Boris and whoever have had an argument, so what?! It will pass and I'm sure it's nothing serious. Besides, it's his private life.
The lengths that these people will go to to derail this silly election is beyond me.
We'll still be in an almighty mess whoever becomes Prime Minister.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Boris has played this all wrong.

Instead of No Comment the proper think to do was to say.

Yes, we had a blazing row.

Who hasn't.

We have kissed and made up.

That would have been the end of it.
Maybe or maybe not so silly.
Boris may have had yet another rethink.
Just like he did when he stepped back a few years ago and let May take the PM's job.
Perhaps he has thought Boris you silly billy what have you got yourself into yet again.
People will be expecting things from you things that you can not give just like the Brexit fiasco.

Maybe he think's his mate Hunt will give him a nice Cabinet job just like May did.
That is why he is quite happy to allow the media to string this story out hoping that it will make his backers have a rethink and vote Jeremy Hunt whom I must say if I was Conservative I would want in the leaders job before Bodger Boris,the guy is a nuclear bomb waiting to explode in my opinion.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
So Boris and whoever have had an argument, so what?! It will pass and I'm sure it's nothing serious. Besides, it's his private life.
The lengths that these people will go to to derail this silly election is beyond me.
You are right Floyd it is no one else's business.
But you know and I do that once you take up the job as a MP your life is an open book to the media to tell the world about. Boris know's this and in my opinion as staged this whole thing to get out of that pole position and allow Hunt to step up.

And yes correct again who ever does get the job it is one hell of a mighty mess he will be taking on.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 11:30 AM

I've just caught up on this thread .

One would have imagined the walls and sound proofing of these multi million £ homes and flats would be better built so as not to hear what ones neighbour is up to .

I'm in a cheap built mid terrace home and even I couldn't hear word for word if my neighbours were rowing
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 12:05 PM

Boris may have something up his sleeve.

... saying nothing for now, let the press openly discuss why he's saying nothing, let the opposition accuse him of being a "security risk", before announcing a simple explanation that doesn't look good for Hunt or the guardian.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Exactly, call the police by all means if you think that one of your neighbours may be in danger, but to record the argument and flog it to the press? Says a lot about the `nosy neighbour` who is trying to make capital out of this to the detriment of Boris Johnson with whom he disagrees politically. A despicable person. You will notice that the Grauniad haven't (or won't) release the audio track as it will be a gross violation of the UK's privacy laws.

Bloody hell, if I recorded every blazing row carried out by my neighbours and sent the recordings to the local press, they'd be able to fill the entire newspaper.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I've just caught up on this thread .

One would have imagined the walls and sound proofing of these multi million £ homes and flats would be better built so as not to hear what ones neighbour is up to .

I'm in a cheap built mid terrace home and even I couldn't hear word for word if my neighbours were rowing
Have you tried the old glass to the wall trick?
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Exactly, call the police by all means if you think that one of your neighbours may be in danger, but to record the argument and flog it to the press? Says a lot about the `nosy neighbour` who is trying to make capital out of this to the detriment of Boris Johnson with whom he disagrees politically. A despicable person. You will notice that the Grauniad haven't (or won't) release the audio track as it will be a gross violation of the UK's privacy laws.

Bloody hell, if I recorded every blazing row carried out by my neighbours and sent the recordings to the local press, they'd be able to fill the entire newspaper.
Yes I hope Boris is taking/seeking legal advice ... hence the fact he's keeping mum.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 03:42 PM

Just stupid stunts from Johnson's EU funded stasi neighbours.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2019, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Just stupid stunts from Johnson's EU funded stasi neighbours.
Hi

A completely stupid and nasty remark.

You obviously have no idea how enforcement works.

The same goes for others on here who have criticised the Police Response.

Page 5 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top