Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2012, 03:59 PM

Re: I'm Home

Alison, I'm pleased to hear it wasn't too serious ...... your body was telling you it cannot handle all the extra food now after months of dieting
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2012, 07:24 PM

Thanks Kath and Lynne

You're right Mags, my body ain't having it, It's giving me a good talking too

I've been back on the diet today.

The Gaviscon is working, I take it four times a day for the acid and wind I have. The doctor said your body's chemical and salt balance can go out of control after a big op like I had.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2012, 08:11 PM

Hi Alison, there was a time when I thought that I was suffering from indigestion and I tried everything without any success. I then went to my doctor and he diagnosed "acid reflux" and prescribed Omeprazole. It worked right away and I take one a day and NEVER have any symptoms of indigestion. Since then I've learned that many of my acquaintances take it and have no problems.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2012, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Hi Alison, there was a time when I thought that I was suffering from indigestion and I tried everything without any success. I then went to my doctor and he diagnosed "acid reflux" and prescribed Omeprazole. It worked right away and I take one a day and NEVER have any symptoms of indigestion. Since then I've learned that many of my acquaintances take it and have no problems.
Yes Alan, I've had Omeprazole before as well. I don't know why she didn't give me that

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top