Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2013, 05:18 PM

Re: Exercise - getting obsessive

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
I think I will skip that one. I can only take it further by attempting an in-depth psychological appraisal
Well, give it a go - I'll try and absorb the information as best I can

of someone *cough* and that would be construed as a personal attack for sure .
How intriguing! Just make it a general observation.

I'm probably capable of doing it too but the findings would not be to everyone's taste of that I'm certain .
Capable of doing what? I have every faith in you that you can verbalise without being offensive
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2013, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
Well, give it a go - I'll try and absorb the information as best I can

How intriguing! Just make it a general observation.

Capable of doing what? I have every faith in you that you can verbalise without being offensive
Burnt out now from my other postings . Think I need a hot bath and to reconsider all my postings of the day and see if I have come out anywhere on top. I have a sneaking suspicion I have shot myself in the foot more than once today . 'In-depth psychological analyses' will have to wait till my batteries get recharged .

I could do with a load of new smilies too. Getting a bit fed up of using the same ones .
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2013, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Burnt out now from my other postings . Think I need a hot bath and to reconsider all my postings of the day and see if I have come out anywhere on top. I have a sneaking suspicion I have shot myself in the foot more than once today . 'In-depth psychological analyses' will have to wait till my batteries get recharged .

I could do with a load of new smilies too. Getting a bit fed up of using the same ones .
Now that did make me chuckle! Have you clicked the [More] option underneath the smilies?
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2013, 05:58 PM

"In-depth psychological analyses will have to wait till my batteries get recharged" .

No need to wait for your analysis until your batteries get re-charged MKJ - Now you just take the weight off your tired old feet - lay back on the couch (or in your bath) and enjoy it.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2013, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
Now that did make me chuckle! Have you clicked the [More] option underneath the smilies?
Yeah. Used a few of them. Also found a good site where I can add them from as images. Images won't display in line though but underneath which spoils the effect of them quite a bit.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

06-06-2013, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->

No need to wait for your analysis until your batteries get re-charged MKJ - Now you just take the weight off your tired old feet - lay back on the couch (or in your bath) and enjoy it.
You're going to analyse MKJ? Now this should be interesting
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

06-06-2013, 06:10 PM

"In-depth psychological analyses will have to wait till my batteries get recharged" .

The women on this forum are a considerable force to be reckoned with and have fair worn me out. I need to rest and get back to full strength to fight another day.

"Life and forums are real battle grounds where the weak get trampled upon".

Did someone write that somewhere? Probably me as of now. Another forum pearl of wisdom bestowed without any charge .

I think I need to read the news to get my marbles back in order . Losing the plot a bit me thinks .
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2013, 06:14 PM

Aw you know you enjoy it MKJ - (and I notice you haven't logged off yet)
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

06-06-2013, 07:15 PM

Aw you know you enjoy it MKJ - (and I notice you haven't logged off yet)
Nothing misses you lot. Think I might well have met my match (s) though the jury is still out on that one . Early days yet .

As for logging off I just leave the computer running with multiple windows open. Multi-tasking is the name of the game with me . Anyways I have to wait for the water to heat up a bit first before taking a bath.

What's this about me being analysed? I thought I was suppose to do the analysing? Don't tell me we have some psychiatrists or psychologists onboard?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2013, 08:10 PM

Only one as far as I know but, he may be a "gifted amateur".......

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top