Join for free
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2014, 10:38 AM

Eh? Cant' access Middle Age Fitness?

I can see the thread has been moved but I can't access it now?

Please don't say it has been deleted for some reason.

Are we bloody kids on here or over 50s?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2014, 11:09 AM

Re: Eh? Cant' access Middle Age Fitness?

Hi Mark as the original poster removed the opening post of the thread (likewise his introduction thread) and replaced the content with 'goodbye' there was little point in leaving the thread.

If you have any queries about the actions of Admin or Moderators please use the Contact a Moderator/PM or Feedback
Thank you.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2014, 11:22 AM

So anything that goes against the mod grain a little on this forum gets deleted or closed? Going by that then this thread will get closed too? You can't say anything against the way this forum is run or put it up for discussion else the thread gets modded to f***? What is going on here?

I wish to discuss certain things that have happened on this forum very recently but can't !

The above is no joke. Has any mod on this forum ever read George Orwell? If they have then they should be familiar with the term 'Big Brother'.

I would like to discuss this amongst the members of this forum.

What moderation should be on this forum and why?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2014, 11:43 AM

Mark please note the following quote from our Terms of Use

Over 50sforum admin have final say on the running of the site. Moderators are normal members who have volunteered to help 'moderate' user submitted comments and posts. If you have a problem with a moderator action, you may make a complaint to the Admin directly by using the contact form and not publicly on the website. Creating threads to question administrative or moderating decisions, such as thread removals and closures, is not permitted. We are not perfect and if you feel that we have made a mistake, please contact us via the appropriate channels and we will review the situation
Thank you.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

26-03-2014, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by MJK
I wish to discuss certain things that have happened on this forum very recently but can't
I will tell you exactly what happened Mark a new member joined and posted a video of himself.
When he didn't like the reaction he received he removed the original post containing the video and proceeded to make a number of name calling posts.
We do not allow name calling and there is little point on having a thread where the original post has been removed .

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top